Stupid finishing moves

Starship Pain (or any "split-legged moonsault") looks like it has the same amount of impact as a second rope splash.

KO's pop-up powerbomb: He does it great but it kills the suspension of disbelief when he does it to guys big as or bigger than he is.

Da Spear

Rey Misterio's 150lb splash from the top rope

I don't know if this was a finishing move in the traditional sense. It's a career finishing move potentially, and it's definitely stupid.....

vJ5NrRf.gif

Let's cripple ourselves for $40

<{cruzshake}>

For people saying the spear, let's not forget Goldberg speared the shit out of people. And Rhynos was quality too.

For people saying the spear, let's not forget Goldberg speared the shit out of people. And Rhynos was quality too.

A spear is a tackle so it hurts IRL. Basically a takedown except in grappling your not supposed to chaotically take yourself down at the same time. Maybe land on the dude precisely.

Irish whip

And yet so many GREAT wrestlers used it as a finisher, guys like. . . :)

To add: The Armpit Claw, or any variation of the claw not on the face - belly claw, shoulder claw, etc.

Last edited:
The Kawada Driver. That weak move wouldn't even hurt in real life.
tXM4Oc.gif

Irish Whip used to end matches.

Look up Danno O'Mahoney.

Weird that I had no idea there was a statue of a wrestler so close, but I have no desire to go to schull to see it. I feel sorry for him having to die in such a terrible place like Portlaoise. God bless motorways otherwise I would have to drive through there on Friday.

any move like sister Abigail, downward spiral, end of days etc, where the dumbass just pulls the other guy on top of them

The Stroke or Skullcrushing Finale, think they both look stupid

Back