stungun got married

I don’t know bro Uruguayans and Venezuelans are delicious looking
My ex was Uruguyan and while she was beautiful, they are mostly just plain ol' Italian or Spaniard- so no different from their motherland roots. Venezuela OTOH is very heavily mixed and has produced a unique phenotype of spectacularly hot women. IMO Venezuela and Lebanon have the most beautiful women on earth.

not sure if you are super bitter or just too salty..
not sure if you know how to formulate a decent reply on an internet forum without regurgitating the same old bullshit every other douchebag spews.

Good for him. Although i think he has never been the same since the anderson silva upkick. CTE inducing effects.

I wonder if he said "My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP" in his vows.

No pictures of the wife?

tenor.gif
In an unrelated note I took a DNA test and I'm 7.6% black

not sure if you know how to formulate a decent reply on an internet forum without regurgitating the same old bullshit every other douchebag spews.
bahahah coming from the snowflake that calls everyone racist... GTFO clown shoes

bahahah coming from the snowflake that calls everyone racist... GTFO clown shoes
again with the regurgitation of the same old bullshit others came up with. Snowflake, clown shoes. If you can get through life with no original thought of your own, more power to you, but you will always just be some asshole riding the back of some other asshole.

breaking news! the Ball Family's BBB has come out with the latest in stylish sneakers!
DpuoERzWsAEjsrE.jpg

Back