Stuffed hot dog:

Sounds like those cops suck ass and do not know the ancient art of Sinanju. Also, how blind is that cheese dick that popped their window?

bacon-hot-dog-1.jpg

Came in thinking this was a food thread, leaving disappointed.

Came in thinking this was a food thread, leaving disappointed.

Fuck it, let’s derail this thing.

I like stuffed hotdogs. In Europe they have a thing where they poke a hole in the middle of some soft french bread and stick a hotdog in the middle. They will put cheese and mustard and ketchup and anything else you want in the middle . You can get stuffed dogs too. Stuffed with japaleno cheese or just some peppers. Whatever you want in the middle you get in the middle. Well, when I was in Switzerland anyway. Being neutral for so long must have given them time to work on their hotdog preparation

I'm confused. So was it a dead stuffed dog like they took it to a taxadermy after it died? Or was it stuffed like you win at a carnival game?

Carnival game the way I read it.

Dumbasses but well meaning decent ones so respect for that.

Stuffed-Hot-Dogs-5-recipes-for-killer-stuffed-hot-dogs-that-everybody-will-go-nuts-for.jpg

I love stuffed HD's. I also like to stuff hotdogs. Am I gay?

Fuck it, let’s derail this thing.

I like stuffed hotdogs. In Europe they have a thing where they poke a hole in the middle of some soft french bread and stick a hotdog in the middle. They will put cheese and mustard and ketchup and anything else you want in the middle . You can get stuffed dogs too. Stuffed with japaleno cheese or just some peppers. Whatever you want in the middle you get in the middle. Well, when I was in Switzerland anyway. Being neutral for so long must have given them time to work on their hotdog preparation

Fuck man, that sounds great.

Also came in expecting pics of food. You guys really saved the day. Sometimes, sherdoggers are alright.

{<redford}

I put a corn dog inside a hot dog bun once (with all the accoutrements).

came into this thread already starving

i leave a broken man

Back