Students vandalize walmart during walkout....

One of the most disgusting thing in recent American politics is the rise of the "student activists". Dumb enough to think they got the world figured out because they're almost adults, and naive enough to think they can escape consequences.

I know. I went through the same stage when I was 18 to 22.

But seriously, how does that prove that firearms are not the problem?

Because a firearm needs to be picked up by an individual.

And today there are too many dangerous ones as seen in the video.

Whether it's a gun or just a mob, they will find a way to kill.

One of the most disgusting thing in recent American politics is the rise of the "student activists". Dumb enough to think they got the world figured out because they're almost adults, and naive enough to think they can escape consequences.

And sadly the only way you can tell how stupid you use to be is by growing older.

Sad part is most of these people are still In a state of hysterics. Not really rationally thinking about things, but demanding them out of raw emotion.

One gov official called one of the students a skin head lesbo...lol

Impulsive slime

Yeah but we were right.

Custodian Steals $180 From Students’ Book Bags During National School Walkout

(CNN) — While students in a South Carolina school participated in the National School Walkout this week, a custodian helped herself to their cash, police said.

The incident occurred at Richland Northeast High School on Wednesday.

Aisha Evans, a custodian at the school, went into a classroom while students were outside and rummaged through three book bags, the Richland County Sheriff’s Department said.

In all, Evans stole $180, the department said.

124.5 lashes should be administered on the hands of the custodian who stole from the students!

Jesus they couldn't wait for the first of the month?

Yeah, these kids are pieces of shit. But it doesn't mean we still shouldn't talk about some kind of gun legislation. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Yeah, these kids are pieces of shit. But it doesn't mean we still shouldn't talk about some kind of gun legislation. They aren't mutually exclusive.

We have. Even enacted thousands of laws. If you want more legislation then please be able to speak knowledgeably on what we already have. Informed gun owners are always happy to share their knowledge so don't be afraid to ask.

Back