Students trolling their anti-Trump teachers

R

ripskater

I don't know the back story behind all this, but some of this is pretty ballsy by the kids. A couple of things I would not have done, but anyway you guys will get a laugh.

Lol at the Superbowl score on the board! And Tom Brady!

Those kids have done a tremendous job. Tremendous trolling.

I dont think the kids are racist but they acting like assholes and could use a kick in the ass.

That said the teacher sounds like she is a bit a a bitch also.

As a Cuban-American that wall one on the Latin teachers door was hilarious

I dont think the kids are racist but they acting like assholes and could use a kick in the ass.

That said the teacher sounds like she is a bit a a bitch also.
I don't know if she was ripping on Trump for the last 6 months and the kids left her the prank decorations as a graduation goodbye. Anti Trumpers have been flippin out the last year. However, I was taught to respect my teachers no matter what, but if she was taking shots at Trump for the whole school year, maybe they could not resist this one last prank.

Whats funny is current highschool and younger kids are leaning very conservative because they are seeing the millennials and what is going on and they aint got time for dat.

I don't know if she was ripping on Trump for the last 6 months and the kids left her the prank decorations as a graduation goodbye. Anti Trumpers have been flippin out the last year. However, I was taught to respect my teachers no matter what, but if she was taking shots at Trump for the whole school year, maybe they could not resist this one last prank.

You have a point. We need to know more about the story.

What a bunch of drama queens.

Back in my day, the teachers we harassed would just go home, cry, drown their sorrows in some whiskey, contemplate mass murder, go to sleep, and then show up fresh as a daisy in the morning.

Lol, I can't believe they even remembered to put the superbowl score and Tom Brady up there! LOL!

I don't know the back story behind all this, but some of this is pretty ballsy by the kids. A couple of things I would not have done, but anyway you guys will get a laugh.

Lol at the Superbowl score on the board! And Tom Brady!

That was hilarious.

I love though how supporting Trump must mean that you are also racist. There is no gray area there. Everyone is literally Hitler.

conservatism is the new counter culture.

Does she spend a lot of time outside of her room, leaving her students unsupervised or something? Does she not lock her door? Are her colleagues irresponsible with their keys? I don't get it.

What an oversensitive teacher. In my senior year, buncha people kidnapped two goats from a farm outside the city, broke into the school, and left them inside one of the classrooms. One goat had a sign around the neck that said 1, the other had a sign that said 3. The goats shat all over the classroom floor, and the staff spent the entire morning looking for goat #2.

As for the students, it doesn't surprise me. Conservatism hasn't been a dominant culture in decades. Academia, Hollywood, News Broadcasting are all left dominated. It's only natural for these newer generations coming up to rebel against that.

Dem hips to waist ratio on the Mexican teacher!
Would.

<mma4>

conservatism is the new counter culture.

It really is for kids these days, and without knowing the backstory to this I'm gonna venture a guess and say that constant anti-Trump rhetoric from the teacher plus a curriculum full of "progressive" virtue signalling may have played a major part in these students going full Deplorable. I mean maybe I'm off base, but I can see that happening with my son and some of his friends. The constant LGTBBQ propaganda and all the other bullshit at school is making them push back. I've had some long talks with my kid about stuff like this so I'm pretty confident he's gonna be ok, but he's gonna go to college soon and the whole dynamic there will probably make things worse.

Looks like the students were actually teaching class here!

So she went to the internet instead of school administrators? Aren't there rules against that?
Totally not fishy at all.

Back