Student who stabbed boyfriend may avoid jail time because it would damage her career

Nice try, cupcake.

That's what I'm saying to you.

If you said 41 I'd be slightly more inclined to believe you because her market value is nearly gone and she doesn't have as many opportunities.

If you think that a 21 year old woman is going to waste her youth on you when she easily gets hit on 20 times a day for sex, you're an idiot.

If you said 41 I'd be slightly more inclined to believe you because her market value is nearly gone and she doesn't have as many opportunities.

If you think that a 21 year old woman is going to waste her youth on you when she easily gets hit on 20 times a day for sex, you're an idiot.

I could tell you why you're wrong, but I don't want to waste my time.

You'd be wasting your time because you'd be saying nothing besides your typical high school "you don't know her" "she's different" "not all women are whores" Santa Claus bullshit

You'd be wasting your time because you'd be saying nothing besides your typical high school "you don't know her" "she's different" "not all women are whores" Santa Claus bullshit

Nope. None of that crap. Has nothing to do with whether you know her or not.

You're a piss poor troll. Grade school effort at best, your trolling is.

It has absolutely everything to do with that.

You have no other ignorant bitchboy excuses besides those

That's all you have used

Please reply without using one of those and contradict women's innate prostitution and serial cheating

Nope. I don't need to say those things. You're fishing for something here, but no, doesn't matter if you know her or not, whore or not, or whatever.

Shit eating grin. Ace in the hole.

Run along now.

Nope. I don't need to say those things. You're fishing for something here, but no, doesn't matter if you know her or not, whore or not, or whatever.

Run along now.

That's what I thought

No response

Because there isn't one

Nice try, cupcake.

It has absolutely everything to do with that.

You have no other ignorant bitchboy excuses besides those

I've never used those and don't need to. All I have is a knowing, shit eating grin and an ace in the hole.

That's all you have used

Please reply without using one of those and contradict women's innate prostitution and serial cheating

Run along now.

That's what I thought

No response

Because there isn't one

lol

Not this shit again.

You 2 seriously need to break it up; you're just repeating yourselves now.

Still fun to watch tho.......

9qgb7.jpg

Run along now.
She's probably already fucking other dudes. And I can tell you are nervous about it actually being true.

Youre the idiot believing that any woman is faithful

Still haven't responded without saying
"She's different"
"You don't know her"
"Not all women are whores"

Because you can't

I never said any of those things. Don't put words in my mouth, princess. I responded saying other things that you ignore, just like the other trolls here do.

You project on others because your girlfriends/wives cheated on you. Pretty easy to see. Otherwise you wouldn't troll like you do.

Back