Student who stabbed boyfriend may avoid jail time because it would damage her career

She looks insane to me (apart from knowing what she did, which is the concrete evidence that should matter most). I don't see why she "deserves" a career/position where she could very easily do a lot of damage to a lot of people. She can still get a job somewhere with those high marks (like Hannibal Lecter did as a celebrated psychologist from prison), and if not, she will still be taken care of (probably by any standard douche boyfriend)

The judge is obviously smitten with her, I hope they develop a friendly relationship of sorts where she can bring her terror back upon him for such revolting judgement on his part.
$10 says the judge has a ki d that was in a similar situation.

I'm more interested in what people think about this part of the OP:

justice-in-Ameica-499x500.png

I've seen people come up with all sorts of weird ways of justifying it on Social media. Only thing I can see that has played a part in their different sentences, is that they are different coloured pieces of shit.
I was just showing that Brock turner is a rapist and when I searched memes the first two came and that stood out to me.

This isn't necessarily about white priveledge and the gap between treatment but in a way it could be.

If you wanted to know, I am of dark skin. Sri Lankan to be precise, so I'm not African dark but I am dark.

If you read in one of my earlier posts, I had a criminal conviction and 2 year good behaviour bond squashed and revoked to a 6 month mental health treatment. This was back in 2013-4 so I can see both ways that one judge upon appeal treated me far different to the first judge that absolutely tore me to pieces.

I done my treatment plan and as of now it's as if this event never happened to me, or so I'm told by the judicial system. Some things you never ever forget or let go of.

Not everyone should get the same sentence for the same crime. I'm not sure why people think that is the goal of the justice system. Aggravating and mitigating circumstances play a huge factor along with factoring in chance of recidivism.
Is this a joke post? Or said in jest?

He's actually one of the few that understands how things work. Have you ever seen a community corrections program report? They are calculating their chance of recidivism. Past criminal history, education, employment (or potential for it), family support system, etc. are all factors, as they should be. The entire point is to evaluate if keeping someone out of society is beneficial or not. There is no way you'd ever convince me, or any rational person, that everyone should be treated the same in that context. The law has never been very black and white either. Attorneys argue the grey area constantly.
It's all about loop holes and the grey area. And that helped me when I was charged with assault.

But take into context too, stabbing isn't something you do without the intent to hurt or kill. It's like shooting a gun. Where you shot the person matterS, as does where you stabbed the person. Both actions are done to cause harm and really intent to kill. You don't go around jokingly stabbing people in the hand and be all 'lol you will live'.

Send her to a rural Indian town to do community work with her brilliant mind...

<{yearp}>

So she shouldn't get a week in the can for stabbing someone because she's smart. Smart enough to get fucked up and stab a dude with a butter knife. Makes sense she won't do it again
She is also a drug addict according to her defending party. So it's not like a one off randomly fucked on drugs story.

So because they "excelled in society" they should get leniency? Really????
Tbh this helped me back in the day...

I'm assuming you will re read posts but I had a criminal conviction of assault and a 2 year good behaviour bond over turned upon appeal.

But I did not fucking stab someone. My story was much different.

it's good to be white in the criminal justice system, even better if you have money.
I'm dark and I got money and I beat the judicial system in Australia.

I'm really rare if you think about it.

<seedat>

I was just showing that Brock turner is a rapist and when I searched memes the first two came and that stood out to me.

This isn't necessarily about white priveledge and the gap between treatment but in a way it could be.

If you wanted to know, I am of dark skin. Sri Lankan to be precise, so I'm not African dark but I am dark.

If you read in one of my earlier posts, I had a criminal conviction and 2 year good behaviour bond squashed and revoked to a 6 month mental health treatment. This was back in 2013-4 so I can see both ways that one judge upon appeal treated me far different to the first judge that absolutely tore me to pieces.

I done my treatment plan and as of now it's as if this event never happened to me, or so I'm told by the judicial system. Some things you never ever forget or let go of.

Is this a joke post? Or said in jest?

It's all about loop holes and the grey area. And that helped me when I was charged with assault.

But take into context too, stabbing isn't something you do without the intent to hurt or kill. It's like shooting a gun. Where you shot the person matterS, as does where you stabbed the person. Both actions are done to cause harm and really intent to kill. You don't go around jokingly stabbing people in the hand and be all 'lol you will live'.

I'm still trying to figure that out.

But our friend kardashians is a real misandrist.

She is also a drug addict according to her defending party. So it's not like a one off randomly fucked on drugs story.

Tbh this helped me back in the day...

I'm assuming you will re read posts but I had a criminal conviction of assault and a 2 year good behaviour bond over turned upon appeal.

But I did not fucking stab someone. My story was much different.

I'm dark and I got money and I beat the judicial system in Australia.

I'm really rare if you think about it.

<seedat>

ULTRA COMBO!!!!!!!!

ULTRA COMBO!!!!!!!!
<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

I just woke up in Australia time so I had some leeway.

<45><45><45>

I'm

I'm thinking of adding that kpop chick to my sig so she is attatched to ever post I make!

ULTRA COMBO!!!!!!!!
<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

I just woke up in Australia time so I had some leeway.

<45><45><45>

I'm

I'm thinking of adding that kpop chick to my sig so she is attatched to ever post I make!

Not surprised at all.

Whores get free passes and a completely different set of rules in today's society because of the cucks who believe in the santa claus highschool state of mind bullshit and think they are above them simply because they have a vagina.

Judge was probably @koolinkunming 's father

Sure dude

I'm correct.

He amuses me with his 10th grade attitude on women. Is fine though. He can have fun catching his girl on a spitroast.

You do know you're clueless right?

I'll just keep banging my pretty 21 year old wife multiple times a day and you can keep spouting off.

Last edited:
You do know you're clueless right?

I'll just keep banging my pretty 21 year old wife multiple times a day and you can keep spouting off.

And she will keep banging random guys and your friends multiple times a day when you're gone and you can keep believing her. Whatever helps you sleep at night

Back