Student who stabbed boyfriend may avoid jail time because it would damage her career

As a man hater I support this ruling. Stab all da menz!!!

This piece of shit only got 3 weeks of home detention. And he can get out of the house for basketball practice and church.

This is the first Im seeing/hearing about this. Wow. I dont claim to be a super tough street fighter or anything, but if I ever ran in to this kid I would knock him out and put him in a heel hock on both legs, and make him think about what he did with every single step he takes for the rest of his life with his crippled ass legs.

Fucking bullshit. She needs to be behind bars. Pussy-ass society.

Just let him get fucked up on some drugs and stab her back.

No jail time, and maybe she would realize stabbing is bad. Because apparently despite her "bright future' she is retarded.
Yup, an eye for an eye.

So the judge is going to go easy to keep her career in tact.....is someone so stupid and insane really someone that should be a heart surgeon? And regardless, this is going to be revealed for ever job she applies for regardless of the charge...evidence: were talking about it. A McDonalds might miss it in a background check but not a hospital(I would hope..)

Hmmm, I need more detail i.e. what the resultant injuries were.

Getting stabbed with a bread knife seems like something that could be anywhere between life threatening and just really painful.

I think TS is right though in that certain people are gonna get buried under the jail for stabbing someone with a vienna sausage. Justice is not blind.

Hmmm, I need more detail i.e. what the resultant injuries were.

Getting stabbed with a bread knife seems like something that could be anywhere between life threatening and just really painful.

I think TS is right though in that certain people are gonna get buried under the jail for stabbing someone with a vienna sausage. Justice is not blind.
yeah didnt go into explain how hurt the guy was. that would be useful.

Yeah, I'll definitely favor the foreign doctors and surgeons who are more family-oriented and straightlaced than an American-born Asian or Indian.
I couldn't care about race. I'm more concerned about his/her culture and the way he/she was brought up in their youth. He could be African, Jewish, Russian, or Chinese - it doesn't matter as long as he does a fine damn job of repairing an ailment and ultimately saving his patients' lives.

During Med school, I'd always hear fake it til you make it (in regards to empathy). Testing, starting all the way in college favors the bolder, less empathetic individuals...the go getters. It goes all the way through med school, clinicals, etc... Believe me I faked my way through Step 2 CS which 'tests' interpersonal skills through trigger phrases (ie 'i'm so sorry to hear that, tell me more' 'that must have been hard on you and your family' -cue empathetic face). The surgery guys tend to be your typical alpha male, something to prove guy with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This gal, sad to say would probably make for a good surgeon.

During Med school, I'd always hear fake it til you make it (in regards to empathy). Testing, starting all the way in college favors the bolder, less empathetic individuals...the go getters. It goes all the way through med school, clinicals, etc... Believe me I faked my way through Step 2 CS which 'tests' interpersonal skills through trigger phrases (ie 'i'm so sorry to hear that, tell me more' 'that must have been hard on you and your family' -cue empathetic face). The surgery guys tend to be your typical alpha male, something to prove guy with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This gal, sad to say would probably make for a good surgeon.

Now that you put it that way, I definitely see your point.

My mom wanted me to be a doctor, but I've always favored being a surgeon instead. I decided to go to engineering school ultimately in the end.

Now that you put it that way, I definitely see your point.

My mom wanted me to be a doctor, but I've always favored being a surgeon instead. I decided to go to engineering school ultimately in the end.

Well, my father was a surgeon. He had NPD and my mom has narcissistic traits. Now both of the boys are Psychiatrists lol. Look how that turned out. But then again, Hannibal Lecter is a psychiatrist too.

Well, my father was a surgeon. He had NPD and my mom has narcissistic traits. Now both of the boys are Psychiatrists lol. Look how that turned out. But then again, Hannibal Lecter is a psychiatrist too.

Holy shit. What the fuck...

That's something that you just can't make up. Both of my parents are narcissists too, but I ended up being a bigger narcissist than them. After having enough of their nonsense, I decided that if I can't beat them...

Not surprised at all.

Whores get free passes and a completely different set of rules in today's society because of the cucks who believe in the santa claus highschool state of mind bullshit and think they are above them simply because they have a vagina.

Judge was probably @koolinkunming 's father

Back