Student who stabbed boyfriend may avoid jail time because it would damage her career

Psycho bitch should not be anywhere near a surgical table.

Why does this feel like old news? I think there was a similar case recently. I'm going to try to dig it up.

Why does this feel like old news? I think there was a similar case recently. I'm going to try to dig it up.

Probably reported a few days back. But this article is 2 days old for my country.

Here it is: Same women and story, but reported much earlier. A lot more photos too lol.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/36059...d-about-having-cancer-to-cover-up-coke-habit/

As quoted
Judge Pringle deferred sentence until September and said: “To prevent this extraordinary, able young lady from following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to would be too severe.”

Sentence probably just came out few days back, while the article you linked is detailing the incidents.

Would anyone want her to be their surgeon knowing her history?

As quoted

Sentence probably just came out few days back, while the article you linked is detailing the incidents.

Right. I just knew I remembered it from a thread on here. She definitely looks better in some pictures as compared to others.

And honestly, she wouldn't receive jail time in most jurisdictions if this occurred in the US.

AN aspiring heart surgeon who stabbed her boyfriend with a bread knife may escape jail time because of her “extraordinary talent”, a court has been told.

The independent reported Oxford University student Lavinia Woodward, 24, punched and stabbed her boyfriend during a drug and alcohol-fuelled rage at Christ Church college, Oxford. The couple met on the Tinder dating app.

Woodward admitted to a charge of unlawful wounding, which normally carries a custodial sentence. However, Judge Ian Pringle QC suggested she may be spared jail because of her academic record and the fact it could damage her future prospects.

“It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary, able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to, would be a sentence which would be too severe,” he said, according to The independent.

“What you did will never, I know, leave you but it was pretty awful, and normally it would attract a custodial sentence, whether it is immediate or suspended.”

The court was told Christ Church would allow her to return to her studies in October because she is “that bright” and had already been published in medical journals.

956d3a407cc3974b3e3f310696a19399

- http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/98baba16d4a1b428d6778db11b815ccc

Where the fuck is the justice in this. First we get a judge letting of that rapist swimmer, then we get that punk affluenza kid Ethan Couch getting spared. This is ludicrous, like really bad imo. There seems to be a common thread globally, you reckon in this day and age it wouldnt be like that anymore.

0nPeGQWl.jpg

justice-in-Ameica-499x500.png

1024x1024.jpg

bf7c3a1bac3bfd00b5ab0adeacb24bfb

<{Rau4}><{Rau4}><{Rau4}><{Rau4}><{Rau4}>

money can get you out of MANY binds, if not all binds. it's the way the world works.

AN aspiring heart surgeon who stabbed her boyfriend with a bread knife may escape jail time because of her “extraordinary talent”, a court has been told.

The independent reported Oxford University student Lavinia Woodward, 24, punched and stabbed her boyfriend during a drug and alcohol-fuelled rage at Christ Church college, Oxford. The couple met on the Tinder dating app.

Woodward admitted to a charge of unlawful wounding, which normally carries a custodial sentence. However, Judge Ian Pringle QC suggested she may be spared jail because of her academic record and the fact it could damage her future prospects.

“It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary, able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to, would be a sentence which would be too severe,” he said, according to The independent.

“What you did will never, I know, leave you but it was pretty awful, and normally it would attract a custodial sentence, whether it is immediate or suspended.”

The court was told Christ Church would allow her to return to her studies in October because she is “that bright” and had already been published in medical journals.

956d3a407cc3974b3e3f310696a19399

- http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/98baba16d4a1b428d6778db11b815ccc

Where the fuck is the justice in this. First we get a judge letting of that rapist swimmer, then we get that punk affluenza kid Ethan Couch getting spared. This is ludicrous, like really bad imo. There seems to be a common thread globally, you reckon in this day and age it wouldnt be like that anymore.

0nPeGQWl.jpg

justice-in-Ameica-499x500.png

1024x1024.jpg

bf7c3a1bac3bfd00b5ab0adeacb24bfb

<{Rau4}><{Rau4}><{Rau4}><{Rau4}><{Rau4}>

You should know by now that only guys can commit domestic violence, and women are innocent creatures.

This is much more a class issue than a gender is I'm sure Sherdog will rush to paint it as, upper/middle class judge stands up for fellow upper/middle class defendant.

The good news is this story has gotten enough coverage that its unlikely she gets medical employment in the future.

Back