Student who stabbed boyfriend may avoid jail time because it would damage her career

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
AN aspiring heart surgeon who stabbed her boyfriend with a bread knife may escape jail time because of her “extraordinary talent”, a court has been told.

The independent reported Oxford University student Lavinia Woodward, 24, punched and stabbed her boyfriend during a drug and alcohol-fuelled rage at Christ Church college, Oxford. The couple met on the Tinder dating app.

Woodward admitted to a charge of unlawful wounding, which normally carries a custodial sentence. However, Judge Ian Pringle QC suggested she may be spared jail because of her academic record and the fact it could damage her future prospects.

“It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary, able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to, would be a sentence which would be too severe,” he said, according to The independent.

“What you did will never, I know, leave you but it was pretty awful, and normally it would attract a custodial sentence, whether it is immediate or suspended.”

The court was told Christ Church would allow her to return to her studies in October because she is “that bright” and had already been published in medical journals.

956d3a407cc3974b3e3f310696a19399

- http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/98baba16d4a1b428d6778db11b815ccc

Where the fuck is the justice in this. First we get a judge letting of that rapist swimmer, then we get that punk affluenza kid Ethan Couch getting spared. This is ludicrous, like really bad imo. There seems to be a common thread globally, you reckon in this day and age it wouldnt be like that anymore.

0nPeGQWl.jpg

justice-in-Ameica-499x500.png

1024x1024.jpg

bf7c3a1bac3bfd00b5ab0adeacb24bfb

<{Rau4}><{Rau4}><{Rau4}><{Rau4}><{Rau4}>

Sounds like penetrating a man without his consent to me.

She should be locked up with the rest of them animals.

This piece of shit only got 3 weeks of home detention. And he can get out of the house for basketball practice and church.

Judge also knew she was a drug user and was in a drug fueled rage at the the time.

Judges response- don't use drugs for a while.

I don't think it would be a good idea to get heart surgery from someone who takes drugs and abuses alcohol outside of her profession.

She might come to work one day hungover and dazed and perform an incision with a bread knife.

People being people...you got to love it

No words for this...

<DisgustingHHH>

I'll probably be in the minority, but I actually don't have a huge problem with this.

First offense, she's very young, she otherwise seems to be a good citizen, and it apparently happened while she was fucked out of her mind on controlled substances.

Yes, there should be a punishment, but probably not jail time. There are other ways to deal with this.

I saw this earlier and my reaction was

At first I was like {<doc}

Then I was all like <bball1>

And finally <escalate99>

Meh. If you're attractive and extremely intelligent of course you will be catered to. That is the world we live in.

But did he get to bang before getting stab though?

Back