Student Loans Paid in Full.

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Graduated from university 10 years ago. Finally got that monkey off my back.

Finally, I can enjoy my whole salary to myself.

Feels f**king good, man.

I make close to half a million or more a year without ever having to leave my house. #Winning

Well done bro! Getting rid of debt is always a good strategy.

We only have one son, so we were able to pay for his software engineering degree so that he didn’t have to get a loan.

Good job man! Can’t wait to get that monkey off my back. Minimum payments have me at 3 years left. Trying to get them out of the way quicker though.

Hah, here we go with people saying they have no debt.

I owe...a lot in student loans. It may as well be a billion.

I did just pay off all my credit cards and i can now pay off my car, but it took a relative and inheritance to make it happen.

That said, congrats on the loan payoff. Now onto the next debt!

LockardTheGOAT said:
I make close to half a million or more a year without ever having to leave my house. #Winning

Wow! Please share your 4 weird tricks with me!

I did just pay off all my credit cards and i can now pay off my car, but it took a relative and inheritance to make it happen.

I have no debt because while I'm a lifestime loser, I'm a smart lifetime loser that never accrued debt.

You should have a “loan, fuck off forever” party
I’ll bring cake
Congrats ts, I’m sure it took discipline

Yeah all debt isn't necessarily bad, can be fine as long as you can manage it. Low interest debt like a mortgage comes to mind. Car loans aren't usually that bad. Builds credit too. Credit cards and payday shit, though...

When I was in college the interest rates on student loans were below the Fed rate; it was like free money. Too bad that's since been jacked up.

Yeah all debt isn't necessarily bad, can be fine as long as you can manage it. Low interest debt like a mortgage comes to mind. Car loans aren't usually that bad. Builds credit too. Credit cards and payday shit, though...

When I was in college the interest rates on student loans were below the Fed rate; it was like free money. Too bad that's since been jacked up.

All debt is bad debt. Wish I had learned that earlier.

Sherdog translation: I once met a guy who made close to a half million dollars one year

Back