Student editor fired from university for saying "women don't have penises"

i'm not saying i'm happy about people turning a blind eye to shit that happened in the Asian community, but I have zero problem with people who think they can tweet anything they like, getting a visit from the cops, if you want to wank over your ''freedom of speech'' bullshit, more power to you, but i'm more than happy to read about cops knocking on some twats door because he was trolling a retarded kid or whatever.

You fucking serious?? The police have been facing cuts in budget for years now.. people have lost jobs.. they have been closing down stations..

But your happy they're wasting time about some "nasty" tweets online.. rather then focus on real crime?

You fucking serious?? The police have been facing cuts in budget for years now.. people have lost jobs.. they have been closing down stations..

But your happy they're wasting time about some "nasty" tweets online.. rather then focus on real crime?
Yes, I'm happy about, why wouldn't I be?

I honestly do t understand what gender is supposed to be. The term wasn't even coined until 1955 and didn't even become popular until the 70s.

When we discuss animals we dont discuss their gender. It's a social constraint for humans it appears.

not sure why anyone wants to defend mentally-ill-gendered idiots
there are only xx and xy genders.

i'm not saying i'm happy about people turning a blind eye to shit that happened in the Asian community, but I have zero problem with people who think they can tweet anything they like, getting a visit from the cops, if you want to wank over your ''freedom of speech'' bullshit, more power to you, but i'm more than happy to read about cops knocking on some twats door because he was trolling a retarded kid or whatever.
Calling them "retarded" is considered "offensive" now. You could be arrested yourself over some of the shit you post here if you posted it on social media. You've been wrong about basically everything in this thread so far. Congratulations.

Something tells me Kindergarten Cop would be protested these days.

LOL
The Internet has been hijacked by She-Males.
10 years ago you would've been fired for saying women have penis.

By the way, is penises a real word?
I thought Penis was a plural and noun.

"horrific"

Okay then. Act like this dude tweeting is horrifying and on par with getting lynched or something.

LOL
The Internet has been hijacked by She-Males.
10 years ago you would've been fired for saying women have penis.

By the way, is penises a real word?
I thought Penis was a plural and noun.

You need to read more my dude. It's always been a word and penis has never been plural.

Back