Student An Tso Sun stockpiled arsenal, threatened school shooting, police say

I'd love to see solid going after david hogg and el goblino gomez with an ar-15 in one hand and a 15$ bowl of ramen in the other

Chitwood says the student came from Taiwan on a 5-year student visa last July.

Could this become a tactic used by some radical group? Raising a kid to become an exchange student to carry out a shooting. Something I've never thought of

If he stfu about it, he would've upheld the asian standard of efficiency when it comes to school shooting. Which proves the point that not all asians are smart.

images

If he stfu about it, he would've upheld the asian standard of efficiency when it comes to school shooting. Which proves the point that not all asians are smart.

images

This angry coward Chinese man was the most accurate shooter he only used two hand guns and was able to kill so many students, he didn't even need a ar15

This angry coward Chinese man was the most accurate shooter he only used two hand guns and was able to kill so many students, he didn't even need a ar15
Like I said, Asian efficiency. It's not the size, but how you use it.

I feel sad now.

Any charges for the host family?

I must admit, my eyebrows raised when the lady said she sees him as a son.

Ma'am, he is not your son. He is an 18 year old adult that has lived in your house for a few months

5 weeks notice? Was he busy all of April? Couldn't pencil shooting people in any sooner?

typical high school kid who couldn’t keep his mouth shut

sleeping with teachers, shooting up schools, etc.

Where do kids get all this money from to purchase expensive weapons and armor?
It's not like they're working at high paying jobs without a high school degree.

Body armor is not that expensive actually. Neither is ammo. You can get Level IIa/IIIa police issued trade in soft armor for a couple hundred bucks.

I have a plate carrier with 2 Level 3+ AR1000 plates; cost me under $300 including the plate carrier.

I will guarantee you that the "ballistic" vest they found was just a chest rig (or ammo carrier) with no ballistic protection at all. Media always does that shit.

HAHA now even cross bows are "HIGH POWERED" to the media. Jesus christ.

and LOL at calling some ammo, vest, crossbow and stripper clips as an "arsenal" LOLOL

It's obviously stupid and not funny to say but I don't know how I feel about being prosecuted just for saying you're going to do that.

"I'm gonna shoot up the school lol jk" should not mean prison time
I think if he had said that and they found nothing at his house, it probably would have been a non-issue. Or at least a slap on the wrist type thing.

The line between tasteless jokes and uttering threats maybe fine, but there's still a line, right?

His real family back in Asia won't like to hear he failed his school shooting project before he even started

168e01c83b9d66266648c7e6a883dfdb.jpg

I think if he had said that and they found nothing at his house, it probably would have been a non-issue. Or at least a slap on the wrist type thing.

The line between tasteless jokes and uttering threats maybe fine, but there's still a line, right?
Yeah he was stocked up with weapons and ammo, so its obvious he was capable.

Back