Stuck for five hours at the Dallas greyhound station.

The only commercial bus I have ever rode on was the MegaBus from DC to Raleigh. It was $10 per person and took 6 hours, which is only about 2 hours longer than driving. I had zero complaints, but I got lucky and my side of the bus the AC and power outlets were working.

Here in Canada some dude went batshit and decapitated some random guy on a Greyhound once

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

The killing of Tim McLean occurred on the evening of July 30, 2008. McLean, a 22-year-old Canadian man, was stabbed, beheaded and cannibalized while riding a Greyhound Canada bus about 30 km (19 mi) west of Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, travelling the Trans-Canada Highway. On March 5, 2009, McLean's killer, the 40-year-old Chinese-Canadian Vincent[1] Weiguang Li (simplified Chinese: 李伟光; traditional Chinese: 李偉光; pinyin: Lǐ Wěiguāng commonly just called Vince Li[2]) (born April 30, 1968), now known as Will Baker, was found not to be criminally responsible for murder and was remanded to a high-security mental health facility in Selkirk, Manitoba, where he was detained until his release on May 8, 2015.[1][3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean#cite_note-Release-3

Buses in Canada are sweet, clean and cheap. I used to bus out to Toronto all the time.

Well, not for years now, maybe they became prohibitively expensive.

And just think, the station you're at is like a Caribbean resort compared to Atlanta or Memphis.
This and the one in Denver are the absolute worst I've ever seen.

Decided to go for a walkabout after another dude fresh from prison tried to bum money. Saw six cop cars outside a McDonalds and then an old lady threw up on herself... I don't think I'm leaving here.

Off topic I almost got #metood today.

Some fucking Wiccan bitch I hit it and quit it on years ago listed this long list of "abusers" on Facebook.

Turns out though a buuuunch of women who know me and the other guys on their list lost their shit on her and she deleted her entire Facebook over it. She accused a bartender of being an abuser who banned her or something and then the guys sister started a gofundme to get her herpes fixed lol.

My son came home from Junior Nationals (wrestling ) today. It was in Tulsa. He described it as a shithole full of weird homeless people and drug addicts.

Really? Tulsa is pretty clean and metropolitan, hell the only homeless people you run into downtown are essentially the same three people. I got stuck between two of them once when I was blazed walking to do a show and they both had knives pulled on each other lol. I was confused about what to do.

What part of Tulsa was he in? South Tulsa is really nice, North Tulsa is where the biggest race "riot" in US history was and the area never fully recovered. Used to be "Black Wall Street" but biplanes firebombed it.

Ohhh shit, security just got called on someone who wouldn't put his headphones in.

This and the one in Denver are the absolute worst I've ever seen.

Decided to go for a walkabout after another dude fresh from prison tried to bum money. Saw six cop cars outside a McDonalds and then an old lady threw up on herself... I don't think I'm leaving here.

Off topic I almost got #metood today.

Some fucking Wiccan bitch I hit it and quit it on years ago listed this long list of "abusers" on Facebook.

Turns out though a buuuunch of women who know me and the other guys on their list lost their shit on her and she deleted her entire Facebook over it. She accused a bartender of being an abuser who banned her or something and then the guys sister started a gofundme to get her herpes fixed lol.

Really? Tulsa is pretty clean and metropolitan, hell the only homeless people you run into downtown are essentially the same three people. I got stuck between two of them once when I was blazed walking to do a show and they both had knives pulled on each other lol. I was confused about what to do.

What part of Tulsa was he in? South Tulsa is really nice, North Tulsa is where the biggest race "riot" in US history was and the area never fully recovered. Used to be "Black Wall Street" but biplanes firebombed it.

Ohhh shit, security just got called on someone who wouldn't put his headphones in.
I'm back in OKC. Come visit some time.

I'm back in OKC. Come visit some time.

I headlined a show down at The Root not too long ago and also headline Sauced on Paseo a week later. I'll try to book a show, I'm on four shows in NOLA and headlining Wichita and that's about all I have booked until I move. I'll book a 405 show soon.

Last time I headlined The Root I got asked to headline a show the next night so I stayed in OKC, proceeded to get obliterated at the HiLo and crashed on a couch. The comedian had to work hella early though, so I was like "alright, my grandpa lives on Classen just drop me off there" but... he wasn't there. So I just wandered down to Penn Square Mall and ended up throwing up in their bathroom at 11AM lol.

I run into a fan and then another comedian and we smoke out and I get dropped off at the HiLo, the beautiful bartender there proceeds to "sponsor" my drinks all day. I'm thinking I have a show at 11 right? so I'm pretty faded and planned on just waiting to sober up and pounding two red bulls then I get a call that the show I was on was cancelled but I could headline a show in Norman.. which fucked up my plans.

I'm ....faded. HiLo style (you know what's up) and I just shout "who wants to give me a ride to Norman?!" A trans punk and her friend offer to drive me all the way to Norman, and we're doing keybump after keybump listening to Against Me!.

We get to Norman and the dude running the show is all excited to see me and the comics there have heard about me and the way I party. So I proceed to pound about four more shots before I hit the stage, I'm talking like twelve drinks in before I'm on stage. I proceed to fucking kill it somehow.

Then ended back at the HiLo for more.

He was listening to music without his headphones on and she asked him to put them in and he refused and then security basically said he had three seconds to or they'll take his ticket and he'll be stranded there.

Dude, drivers will straight up leave your ass stranded if you piss them off.

I headlined a show down at The Root not too long ago and also headline Sauced on Paseo a week later. I'll try to book a show, I'm on four shows in NOLA and headlining Wichita and that's about all I have booked until I move. I'll book a 405 show soon.

Last time I headlined The Root I got asked to headline a show the next night so I stayed in OKC, proceeded to get obliterated at the HiLo and crashed on a couch. The comedian had to work hella early though, so I was like "alright, my grandpa lives on Classen just drop me off there" but... he wasn't there. So I just wandered down to Penn Square Mall and ended up throwing up in their bathroom at 11AM lol.

I run into a fan and then another comedian and we smoke out and I get dropped off at the HiLo, the beautiful bartender there proceeds to "sponsor" my drinks all day. I'm thinking I have a show at 11 right? so I'm pretty faded and planned on just waiting to sober up and pounding two red bulls then I get a call that the show I was on was cancelled but I could headline a show in Norman.. which fucked up my plans.

I'm ....faded. HiLo style (you know what's up) and I just shout "who wants to give me a ride to Norman?!" A trans punk and her friend offer to drive me all the way to Norman, and we're doing keybump after keybump listening to Against Me!.

We get to Norman and the dude running the show is all excited to see me and the comics there have heard about me and the way I party. So I proceed to pound about four more shots before I hit the stage, I'm talking like twelve drinks in before I'm on stage. I proceed to fucking kill it somehow.

Then ended back at the HiLo for more.
Oooh... If you like kicking it at the HiLo, we are gonna have a legendary time when we finally meet up. That's one of my old stomping grounds. If those are the kinda places you like to hang around, we will be blood brothers by last call. Keep me informed or give me a Facebook link or something.

Oooh... If you like kicking it at the HiLo, we are gonna have a legendary time when we finally meet up. That's one of my old stomping grounds. If those are the kinda places you like to hang around, we will be blood brothers by last call. Keep me informed or give me a Facebook link or something.

I love that bar more than any in the state bruh. Some of the coolest people and the wildest nights in the state. Dude that red couch? I jumped over that ledge once and landed on it but it wasn't centered right so I flipped it and took out three tables completely covered in high life bottles (you know how it is there) didn't get thrown out, just helped clean up and the bartenders laughed their asses off at me.

Straight up that group of tables was taken out about four more times that night.

And definitely bro. Follow me on IG @nicholasosborncomedy . I took a picture of the toilet someone just threw a giant roll of tp in next to the stall someone shit in the trash can... but I ain't taking no poop pics.

I love that bar more than any in the state bruh. Some of the coolest people and the wildest nights in the state. Dude that red couch? I jumped over that ledge once and landed on it but it wasn't centered right so I flipped it and took out three tables completely covered in high life bottles (you know how it is there) didn't get thrown out, just helped clean up and the bartenders laughed their asses off at me.

Straight up that group of tables was taken out about four more times that night.

And definitely bro. Follow me on IG @nicholasosborncomedy . I took a picture of the toilet someone just threw a giant roll of tp in next to the stall someone shit in the trash can... but I ain't taking no poop pics.
Yeah, if you get kicked out told that bar you have to be a GOAT tier douche bag. One of the most laidback places I've ever been to.

I'll give you a follow.

The only commercial bus I have ever rode on was the MegaBus from DC to Raleigh. It was $10 per person and took 6 hours, which is only about 2 hours longer than driving. I had zero complaints, but I got lucky and my side of the bus the AC and power outlets were working.
Was the driver Vietnamese and stopped in Virginia and bought up literally all of the cigarettes??

No mostly just families taking a cheap trip back from DC.
Yeah, but the driver wasn't Vietnamese? I took that shit between Charlotte and Manhattan three times, and every time it was a Vietnamese driver and they'd stop in Virginia and buy $1500 worth of cigarettes. I guess they'd take them back to NYC and sell them for $12 a pack. In Virginia they were between $4/5 a pack. Not a bad racket.

Yeah, but the driver wasn't Vietnamese? I took that shit between Charlotte and Manhattan three times, and every time it was a Vietnamese driver and they'd stop in Virginia and buy $1500 worth of cigarettes. I guess they'd take them back to NYC and sell them for $12 a pack. In Virginia they were between $4/5 a pack. Not a bad racket.

Oh I have no idea. I took a few DVDs to watch, plugged in my laptop and just watched movies the whole trip. We stopped once at a gas station. I pissed got a water and continued on with my movies.

Yeah, if you get kicked out told that bar you have to be a GOAT tier douche bag. One of the most laidback places I've ever been to.

I'll give you a follow.

Yeah I love that place. The Yeti in Tulsa next to Cain's Ballroom is closing, where Crystal Pistol was back in the day which sucks. I can't go on the weekends because I fucking hate EDM but Mondays has cypher and Tuesdays is Writers Night and that's where I got my start doing comedy.

Surprised it's never been raided honestly. There are plenty of bars where you can smoke weed on the patio, or you can see dudes chopping up lines on the table.

Oh so more details about that fucking cunt who listed me as an abuser. A bunch of bartenders are trying to get her lifetime banned from every bar in town.

I already went through this shit with my ex when I dumped her and she posted some of the shit I said, stupid shit like "you only get booked because of me" (she never got booked outside her little group of hipster comic friends after she told me she expected me to kill myself.

She actually had two open mics in Tulsa ask me not to come anymore because showing up with other girls was "cruel and too hard on her"

I handled it well though, I know they expected me to lose my shit so they could justify it.

I just asked "can you name a single incident to justify this?" And they couldn't. It all happened after my first big tour so I kind of have a feeling people were pissed I was touring and they weren't.

Yeah I love that place. The Yeti in Tulsa next to Cain's Ballroom is closing, where Crystal Pistol was back in the day which sucks. I can't go on the weekends because I fucking hate EDM but Mondays has cypher and Tuesdays is Writers Night and that's where I got my start doing comedy.

Surprised it's never been raided honestly. There are plenty of bars where you can smoke weed on the patio, or you can see dudes chopping up lines on the table.

Oh so more details about that fucking cunt who listed me as an abuser. A bunch of bartenders are trying to get her lifetime banned from every bar in town.

I already went through this shit with my ex when I dumped her and she posted some of the shit I said, stupid shit like "you only get booked because of me" (she never got booked outside her little group of hipster comic friends after she told me she expected me to kill myself.

She actually had two open mics in Tulsa ask me not to come anymore because showing up with other girls was "cruel and too hard on her"

I handled it well though, I know they expected me to lose my shit so they could justify it.

I just asked "can you name a single incident to justify this?" And they couldn't. It all happened after my first big tour so I kind of have a feeling people were pissed I was touring and they weren't.
Your ex sounds like a cunt, bud. I'd wager that you're much happier without her.

It's a shame, there are so many hot girls here, but everyone here is crazy, and women everywhere are already crazy anyway, so the women here are fucking nuts. Having a girlfriend/wife who is from here is almost a conflict of interest. You want a hot chick to fuck and do things with, but you don't want the extra crazy that comes with it.

My sister took a greyhound to Dallas and also got stuck there for an extra day last week

Get your shit together greyhound

Back