stuart cooper roy dean beef

Platfox has been bringing many lulz to this situation.

I am disappointed by the closing of his academy or at least Dean stepping away from daily operations. It seemed like an excellent place to train with an instructor that truly cared for the progress of his students.

That reddit post lead me to an UG thread where Roy posted the following:

Hilarious.

That was a god tier post.

I can't even laugh. I'm just in complete and total awe that he would post that.

That Roy Dean post sounds ridiculously out of (web)character... did he get his account hacked?!

That was a god tier post.

I can't even laugh. I'm just in complete and total awe that he would post that.

It's shocking, really. The lack of self awareness.

That post struck me as a blatantly facetious. Maybe he was being serious, but it hit the notes too perfectly for me to think it anything other than a joke.

Wait, wait. Roy Dean is into that "pick up guy" shit?

That whole scene is garbage. Assholes scamming money off suckers with no sense of self.

Fuck. Seriously, this totally changes my perspective on Dean. How can he fall for such crap

That post struck me as a blatantly facetious. Maybe he was being serious, but it hit the notes too perfectly for me to think it anything other than a joke.

So he's joking? Does he usually joke like that online? I hope he's joking.

So he's joking? Does he usually joke like that online? I hope he's joking.

Or more likely Roy is a creep and has left clues here and there.

This is another excellent example of hero worship that Hall wrote about following the blow up last year.

The students draining out of his academy all probably felt it previously.
All it takes is for one or two to start investigating further and spread their insights to the rest of the student body. This drama probably sparked that.

It's strange to see it happen to well known figures, but it happens all the time. A school in a nearby city that I know of has recently imploded for similar reasons. Creepy/perv gym owner, professional with the students, but is an adulterous leche on his own time and when travelling for seminars. Students found out who he really was and emigrated to other affiliations and gyms.

That reddit post lead me to an UG thread where Roy posted the following:

Hilarious.

That's really strange. Why would anyone admit to this shit? Even if it was true.

i think that UG post was a bit tongue in cheek

it is sad to see him lose his students as stuart seems like a bit of a dbag and his vids pretty much suck.

for a long time i got stuart and hywel confused. then i realized that hywel was the one that made good vids which did not suck

i think that UG post was a bit tongue in cheek

it is sad to see him lose his students as stuart seems like a bit of a dbag and his vids pretty much suck.

for a long time i got stuart and hywel confused. then i realized that hywel was the one that made good vids which did not suck

I think he was dead serious.

He's never come across as a troll. He's talked about pick up artist stuff before. His instructional vids always come across as NLPish. The only reason to think it was a joke is because realizing it wasn't would cause all these bad feels.

He's never come across as a troll. He's talked about pick up artist stuff before. His instructional vids always come across as NLPish. The only reason to think it was a joke is because realizing it wasn't would cause all these bad feels.

lol, i feel like being drunk now.
which is funnier, dean being serious or him trolling?
well, i am sure he will end up with an older woman with a fat checking account with all his playa game.

I mean, I don't care either way, though if it's true, it becomes less funny and much more creepy.

I just thought that line about off balancing so they come closer and comparing a pick up artist to Royce at UFC 1 were so outlandish things for a sane man to say that they had to be jokes. Maybe not.

I mean, I don't care either way, though if it's true, it becomes less funny and much more creepy.

I just thought that line about off balancing so they come closer and comparing a pick up artist to Royce at UFC 1 were so outlandish things for a sane man to say that they had to be jokes. Maybe not.

I dunno, I studied neural linguistic programming in college (a course in Propaganda) , and I read pop=psych books all the time. I see his point, but I think it came out to strong to fast in that thread. Couple that with the Stuart Cooper drama, and the opinion that I've always thought his instructionals set a weird tone, and you've just got an unfortunate combination.

If manipulating people is his life, than learning something from a pick up artist would be just as influential as Royce Gracie is to a martial artist.

What's wrong with NLP? Doesn't Cobrinha have a personal NLP coach?

This whole thing is retarded, I'm not sure what is so creepy about the guy and why people would think they can't learn BJJ from him because of this.

Honestly walking around with your shirt off all the time and having an IQ in the double digits and making videos without having a job is more creepy to me.

Of course the disturbing truth is that most American women prefer the unemployed guy with the room temperature IQ and the abs which is probably why an intellectual guy like Roy was on the pickup forum to begin with.

This situation is sad if students are truly leaving his academy over what so far has been a "he said, she said" situation.

Roy is a tall, in-shape, decent-looking guy who has a cool job that he is successful at and probably has a few sheckles in the bank. He's well-spoken, interesting and passionate. Getting women should come pretty easily to a guy like that.

My impression is that Roy was probably very awkward and shy as a teenager/college student and didn't have much success with girls, that's why he threw himself into judo, aikido, JJJ and BJJ. You don't have 4 black belts by the time you're ~30 if you're drowning in pussy.

I think despite turning out to be a well-respected instructor and successful business man, his insecurities with women carried over into adulthood and perhaps that's why he resorted to this PUA stuff to boost his confidence. And maybe that's why he couldn't let go of being rejected by his secretary, if that's what actually happened.

This situation is sad if students are truly leaving his academy over what so far has been a "he said, she said" situation.

Roy is a tall, in-shape, decent-looking guy who has a cool job that he is successful at and probably has a few sheckles in the bank. He's well-spoken, interesting and passionate. Getting women should come pretty easily to a guy like that.

My impression is that Roy was probably very awkward and shy as a teenager/college student and didn't have much success with girls, that's why he threw himself into judo, aikido, JJJ and BJJ. You don't have 4 black belts by the time you're ~30 if you're drowning in pussy.

I think despite turning out to be a well-respected instructor and successful business man, his insecurities with women carried over into adulthood and perhaps that's why he resorted to this PUA stuff to boost his confidence. And maybe that's why he couldn't let go of being rejected by his secretary, if that's what actually happened.

You forgot to talk about his mother, Dr. Freud.

Oh. Roy Dean is into PUA and the Mystery Method of all things (lol). Now his voice and certain mannerisms and demeanor make a lot more sense to me. I thought he could have been gay.

Nothing wrong with wanting to do well when talking to women but generally most of the PUA stuff will turn men into weirdos or creeps. The PUA community is filled with fake alpha males and pathetic guys in strange attire tricking women into bed with insults or lies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back