Strzok Fired from FBI

This will give trumptards good fap material until the next inditement

I watched the entire 6-hour marathon House deposition, and while I would concur with Gowdy that he has been something of a "bad actor" in the Bureau, agreeing with his dismissal from Mueller's team, as well as the formal recommendation to suspend and demote him, I don't believe this is proportional to his apparent bias in prioritizing investigations.

The irony is that the most troubling thing it appears he did, which was delay investigation into the Weiner laptop, ultimately proved to be more destructive to his own goals than any other single thing any single individual did during the election. Without Comey's last-week public announcement on that, the polls don't see a 3 point shift, and Trump doesn't carry the election. One can complain about the polls all they want, but wrong as they were, chiefly in a few key states, in the context of their tiny disparity between the final vote, as they were riding prior to that last straw which broke the camel's back, they could have been off by that twice that margin and still been right about the outcome.

Karma was already served. This is just spite. If we're talking about witch hunts...this one ranks up there with Seth Rich.

Last edited:
I think it’s hilarious how he got under so many people’s skin with his facial expressions.

Dude knows how to get that Roddy Piper heat.
giphy.gif
Not as hilarious as you guys slobbering all over the scumbags nutsack.

I watched the entire 6-hour marathon House deposition, and while I would concur with Gowdy that he has been something of a "bad actor" in the Bureau, agreeing with his dismissal from Mueller's team, as well as the formal recommendation to suspend and demote him, I don't believe this is proportional to his apparent bias in prioritizing investigations.

The irony is that the most troubling thing it appears he did, which was delay investigation into the Weiner laptop, ultimately proved to be more destructive to his own goals than any other single thing any single individual did during the election. Without Comey's last-week public announcement on that, the polls don't see a 3 point shift, and Trump doesn't carry the election. One can complain about the polls all they want, but wrong as they were, chiefly in a few key states, in the context of their tiny disparity between the final vote, as they were riding prior to that last straw which broke the camel's back, they could have been off by that twice that margin and still been right about the outcome.

Karma was already served. This is just spite. If we're talking about witch hunts...this one ranks up there with Seth Rich.

So having an affair with a co worker and spending countless hours of company time texting her on a company phone saying you will stop one of the presidential candidates is not enough to fire someone?

Have you guys in the WR ever worked in the private sector? Do you understand that people get fired for FAR less than this

So having an affair with a co worker and spending countless hours of company time texting her on a company phone saying you will stop one of the presidential candidates is not enough to fire someone?

Have you guys in the WR ever worked in the private sector? Do you understand that people get fired for FAR less than this
Honest question: with Melania living in NY, and Donald’s track record, what the hell do you think he’s been doing for the last two years?

You think he won the presidency and became a cloistered monk?

Honest question: with Melania living in NY, and Donald’s track record, what the hell do you think he’s been doing for the last two years?

You think he won the presidency and became a cloistered monk?

Has nothing to do with what I posted

I’m sure Trump has cheated on every female he’s been with. But he’s not an employee. He’s a CEO and an elected official

Has nothing to do with what I posted

I’m sure Trump has cheated on every female he’s been with. But he’s not an employee. He’s a CEO and an elected official
Lol, OK. So, elected officials get to do what they want?

Somehow, I don’t remember this being quite the Republican attitude during the Clinton years.

Also the CEO/ employee double standard is not only false (the higher you go in an organization, the MORE you are supposed to represent its value, not less) but it is absolutely cringe-worthy.

Why are Republicans such bootlickers?

Last edited:
Giuliani Drops a BOMB: John Brennan Is the 'Quarterback' Behind RussiaGate, Guilty of Crimes, Should be Prosecuted (Hannity Video)

What transpired on Hannity's show on Monday was nothing short of extraordinary:

Sean Hannity: Do you see crimes?

Rudy Giuliani: Absolutely … I’m gonna tell you who orchestrated, who was the quarterback for all of this. It isn’t just Strzok. He’s a bit of a puppet. It’s not just Mueller, he’s a puppet…

Sean Hannity: I have a funny feeling you’re about to drop a bomb on me.

Rudy Giuliani: The guy’s running it was Brennan. And he should be in front of a grand jury.

Giuliani Drops a BOMB: John Brennan Is the 'Quarterback' Behind RussiaGate, Guilty of Crimes, Should be Prosecuted (Hannity Video)

Rudy Giuliani: Absolutely … I’m gonna tell you who orchestrated, who was the quarterback for all of this. It isn’t just Strzok. He’s a bit of a puppet. It’s not just Mueller, he’s a puppet…

Rudy Giuliani: The guy’s running it was Brennan. And he should be in front of a grand jury.
Blah fucking blah. Rudy is so full of shit and if this was actually news, he wouldn't say it on Hannity's comedy show.

So he made a wholly unsubstantiated allegation?

I also like how he tried to wedge in a smear of Mueller (who fired Strzok from his investigation upon publication of the IG report). FOX really is a channel for stupid people.

Back