Struve will finish Tubyra and rise back to title contention

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or possible rematch with Stipe Miocic. I see Struve using his size and lenght to hurt Tubyra on feet and KO him. Struve has gained lot of muscle lately and is one of the HWs who cut down to 265. Struve should fight Miocic or Blaydes for titleshot.

Lol at Struve vs Blaydes, that would be a horrifying beatdown.

Betting on struve is never a good idea. Seems he gets cracked every single fight. Never seen someone with such a reach not know how to use it

Finish Tybura? Yes.

Rise into title contention? No. Unless he learns to jab.

Struve has problems with taking shots. I think he'll win tonight but I don't see him every being a champion

Since when has Struve ever used his length properly?

I've always enjoyed Struve as a hw fixture. A title run might not be as unlikely as people think, he's still only 30 and the ufc has seen plenty of journeymen make breakthroughs in their later careers.

They need him. I’ll never understand Struve not panning out to be a perineal bad ass. He’s 6’10 has power and athleticism. Super competent on the ground..... fights like he’s 5’8. I don’t get it

This thread didn't age well

Or possible rematch with Stipe Miocic. I see Struve using his size and lenght to hurt Tubyra on feet and KO him. Struve has gained lot of muscle lately and is one of the HWs who cut down to 265. Struve should fight Miocic or Blaydes for titleshot.
Anymore claims, wise one?

Not shocked a acinot jock rider doesn’t know fuck all about MMA.

250697_10150197160134479_6176684478_6847894_1588486_n.jpg

Uh Oh Whupz

This card sucks ass. Didn't catch the first 4 fights but all the other fights have sucked.

Back