Struve going Hunt

Yeah, that's what fighters do. They fight.

Don't forget, Struve knocked out the current UFC HW champ.

Jones won't have a reach or strength advantage against Struve. The fight might play out a lot different than you think.

Peoples hate for Jones blinds them from how good he is. We're talking about a guy that out wrestled DC vs someone who got taken down by McCorkle.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Peoples hate for Jones blinds them from how good he is. We're talking about a guy that out wrestled DC vs someone who got taken down by McCorkle.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Anabolic Steroid
an·a·bol·ic ste·roid
ˌanəˌbälik ˈsteˌroid,ˌanəˌbälik ˈstiˌroid/
noun
  1. a synthetic steroid hormone that resembles testosterone in promoting the growth of muscle. Such hormones are used medicinally to treat some forms of weight loss and (illegally) by some athletes and others to enhance physical performance.

Cheat
CHēt/
verb
gerund or present participle: cheating
  1. 1.
    act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.
    "she always cheats at cards"

Struve would destroy Jones. One of if not his worst stylistic matchup.

Struve got out wrestled by Mark Hunt

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Also, that doesn't make any sense lol

Leftist mods acting unfairly in order to gain an advantage. You're really not that bright, but I should have known that since you never have an actual response you just respond with Mark Hunt gifs.

How did you become a mod again?

And STILL 206.2 lb champion

daniel-cormier-towel-grab.jpg

lol.

I was first to bash Cormier for that.

But let's be real.

Missing weight makes him incapable of defending his belt THIS TIME.

Jones roid rage makes him incapable of fighting at all for years.

For four long years he'll count his days
As sure as the rivers reach the sea
Back on the roids again he'll be

lol.

I was first to bash Cormier for that.

But let's be real.

Missing weight makes him incapable of defending his belt THIS TIME.

Jones roid rage makes him incapable of fighting at all for years.

For four long years he'll count his days
As sure as the rivers reach the sea
Back on the roids again he'll be

All comes down to whether or not you give a fuck about PED's, which clearly I do not.

All I want is for them to make weight show up and fight. USADA is killing MMA.

Leftist mods acting unfairly in order to gain an advantage. You're really not that bright, but I should have known that since you never have an actual response you just respond with Mark Hunt gifs.

"Quick, lemme deflect from this uncomfortable beating about Jones being a cheater and on to the war room moderation I so despise!"

How did you become a mod again?
Me?
Steroids

<{Heymansnicker}>
Jones is a great fighter, one of the best ever. Struve is just stylistically a difficult matchup in my opinion. If you think that Jones will steamroll through all the top heavyweights, I think you heavily underestimate size and strength advantages.

And you are talking about the Stefan Struve who fought McCorkle in 2010 - seven years ago - when he was 22 years old. Heavyweights peak a lot later in their career.

All comes down to whether or not you give a fuck about PED's, which clearly I do not.

All I want is for them to make weight show up and fight. USADA is killing MMA.

I'm torn on this, kinda.

But if they're striving for this 'clean' thing, then I'm mighty glad they caught Jones.

Guys who earn 10k/10k have no chance of fooling USADA, and are at disadvantage against millionaires.

So let them have their chance.

Always fun to see drunk driving degenerates crumbe too.

I'm sure he's going to be missing a lot of things lol

Yeah and we'll be missing the greatest fighter of our generation perform.

God I love not watching the likes of Machida, Jones, Romero, Mendes.

"Quick, lemme deflect from this uncomfortable beating about Jones being a cheater and on to the war room moderation I so despise!"

I don't give a fuck about steroids I'm not sure how to say that any more clearly.

DC can't even make weight.

Back