Strongest strikes

For me it would be:
-Defensive jumping back kick.

I find the fact that you can pull that off cool.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting the question but I'd say surely the most devastating strike is a full on knee to the face. Maybe not with the most momentum behind it, but I'd imagine it does the most damage.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting the question but I'd say surely the most devastating strike is a full on knee to the face. Maybe not with the most momentum behind it, but I'd imagine it does the most damage.

I think he means, which ones generate the most force......

I kinda had too... In ITF it's a very used tool. And I find it a lot stronger than the spinning hook kick, or wheel kick. I wouldn't mind to caught one of those on the body, but not a back kick. And a jumping back kick to the head while you move forward is a killer.

I think the strikes that break the most bricks, boards, etc. in power breaking competitions are the downward punches or elbows. That's the best measurement I can think of for raw power, unless there are systematic impact studies out there.

So some sort of standing GnP, assuming you land, would probably be the hardest in terms of force.

IIRC, the most powerful kicks for those kinds of competitions are the stepping sidekicks. But I'm less sure on that one.

Anything by this guy,
edmond-tarverdyan.jpg
What+in+gods+name+_2deae7a22961a55eeec7f2426595087c.png

On a bag: Rear leg roundhouse kick

On a human target, my wheel kick would hurt more because the heel is pointier than the shin

I would think a turning side kick, wheel kic, or round kicks are the most powerful.

Knees and elbows IMHO - hard and pointy surfaces. Jumping and spinning versions.

Frank+Carabello+Flying+Knee+KO+Donny+Walker+-+Bellator+66.gif

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_500.gif

tumblr_p0c5t4TXVa1r7vh24o1_500.gif

8r1X.gif

Knees and elbows IMHO - hard and pointy surfaces. Jumping and spinning versions.

Frank+Carabello+Flying+Knee+KO+Donny+Walker+-+Bellator+66.gif

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_500.gif

tumblr_p0c5t4TXVa1r7vh24o1_500.gif

8r1X.gif

I will give any fighter $100 who can just knock someone out with a jumping spinning hook kick. I've been wanting to see that so bad. We've seen everybody get knocked out with lester flashy moves (like the stepping side kick, spinning back elbow, superman punch, spinning back fist, etc) why can't we just see a jumping spinning hook kick knock out?

I will give any fighter $100 who can just knock someone out with a jumping spinning hook kick. I've been wanting to see that so bad. We've seen everybody get knocked out with lester flashy moves (like the stepping side kick, spinning back elbow, superman punch, spinning back fist, etc) why can't we just see a jumping spinning hook kick knock out?

Just took up Shotokan. We practiced that move tonight. It's friggin hard to just cleanly hit the target, and I respect anyone who could pull that off. I would offer the same thing, $100 as well. lol

Deontay Wilder's right hand. He bent the metal rods that were inserted into his hand punching Stiverne. His right hand is ridiculous.

I think it's the flying spinning back kick.

Just took up Shotokan. We practiced that move tonight. It's friggin hard to just cleanly hit the target, and I respect anyone who could pull that off. I would offer the same thing, $100 as well. lol

We see a lot of karate black belts in mma and kickboxing but we haven't seen it yet. Hopefully if you go into mma you can hit it. But you would have to get your opponent to bring his guard down, like just try to get them to open up with a leg kick or something, that will be the best knockout in mma and kickboxing history.

How about a double-touch 360 spinning flying back kick?

Back