Stripping Conor would be best for everyone

I don't doubt the "absolute beasts circling him" part... but he's been in this situation since he fought Portier... then again with Chad... then again with Aldo... then everyone said Alvarez waz gonna school him. They thought his wrestling was easy pickings for Alvarez. He tried like hell for those TDs & didn't get it.

I understand how everyone looks at ufc 205 & how long it's been a break from MMA.... but it's not like he was sitting on the couch the whole time. He was actually fighting the GOAT boxer. A truly real GOAT is who he stepped in the ring with.

Then his MMA opponent wasn't decided till Oct. 6th. i think everyone just needs to chill a minute & quit jumping to conclusions.
Everyone said Alvarez was gonna school him?

Odds favored conor, most reasonable people thought maybe eddie could lay n pray long enough to tire conor. Otherwise Conor was gonna win.

Stripping Conor would not be best for anybody except for the rabid haters who can't stand every day that Conor has the belt.

Tony is out due to surgery. Khabib just fought. No fight is possibly happening for at least 2-3 months just considering the length of a training camp alone. Let alone promotion.

Believe it or not, but Dana wasn't talking out of his ass when he said that they would wait till the spring to decide things about Conor. Because unlike the rabid haters who want things done now that has never been how the fight game has ever worked unless we're talking about last minute replacement fights. Which this is not.
None of this is accurate

For one tony is not out, he's says he could fight on the spring

If the fights happening on two or three months they would have to announce it very soon. Two months notice is as short as it gets for a title fight.

Also, why do you act like only Conor haters want him to fight?

It's not overnight either. It's one of the longest reigns without a defense on history and he's totally capable of fighting.

All people want done NOW is an announcement. No one is expecting the fight this weekend

Everyone said Alvarez was gonna school him?

Odds favored conor, most reasonable people thought maybe eddie could lay n pray long enough to tire conor. Otherwise Conor was gonna win.
Yeah, I'm talking about the Conor resistance on Sherdog. So it's as you said... "everyone" wasn't calling for that... but this over the top Conor resistance on Sherdog made Eddie out to be a grappling god that was going to destroy Conor.

It's so funny some of the stuff they say. Meanwhile the whole resistance is rallying behind Ferg & Khabib who have like 2 or 3 top 10 wins on their record & they are now considered world beaters.

I'll give em "world beater" on Khabib after his last massacre... but Tony is so hitable that I find it hard to understand why so many think it's going to be a wash against Conor.

After Khabib got cracked in the head 4 times by MJ in the 1st... I gotta wonder if those were Conor's shots, if Khabib would've remained vibrant... or even standing.

I'm just saying that lets learn a bit from the past. Conor has a way of winning & his power & precision in striking have a death row of victims to back it up... so it's a little strange to hear the resistance under-estimating him yet again.

I can only hope this might be the end of it & they begin to offer some respect. They certainly will be distraught not being able to parrot that he didn't defend. They will be wandering around aimlessly with their main ammunition removed from their arsenal. They will probably start taking major shits on Tony as a result saying that the Nate, Alvarez, Tony trio was all against cans & that Conor still ain't shit... lol....

It's a good fight... & we shall see... that's what makes these fights so interesting though. I love it!

Everyone, including all the other UFC fighters, consider Tony the actual champ. At this point, Conor is nothing more than a paper champ, and fans have virtually stripped him of his title long ago.
No they don't. only the triggered haters. lmao.

Yeah, I'm talking about the Conor resistance on Sherdog. So it's as you said... "everyone" wasn't calling for that... but this over the top Conor resistance on Sherdog made Eddie out to be a grappling god that was going to destroy Conor.

It's so funny some of the stuff they say. Meanwhile the whole resistance is rallying behind Ferg & Khabib who have like 2 or 3 top 10 wins on their record & they are now considered world beaters.

I'll give em "world beater" on Khabib after his last massacre... but Tony is so hitable that I find it hard to understand why so many think it's going to be a wash against Conor.

After Khabib got cracked in the head 4 times by MJ in the 1st... I gotta wonder if those were Conor's shots, if Khabib would've remained vibrant... or even standing.

I'm just saying that lets learn a bit from the past. Conor has a way of winning & his power & precision in striking have a death row of victims to back it up... so it's a little strange to hear the resistance under-estimating him yet again.

I can only hope this might be the end of it & they begin to offer some respect. They certainly will be distraught not being able to parrot that he didn't defend. They will be wandering around aimlessly with their main ammunition removed from their arsenal. They will probably start taking major shits on Tony as a result saying that the Nate, Alvarez, Tony trio was all against cans & that Conor still ain't shit... lol....

It's a good fight... & we shall see... that's what makes these fights so interesting though. I love it!
It's not one sided though. Conor fans do the same. Pre eddie fight Eddie had no chance. He gets dropped way too much, has crap boxing, overrated wrestling couldn't even hold pettis down, and conor is even the bigger guy!

Post fight Eddie is an all time great with inhuman durability, best wrestling in the division, and beat the previous lw goat rda.

Objective fans are a minority

Coach Kav actually called for March/April as well, but I couldn't find that interview. I promise I read it though. That aside... here is Kav saying that Ferg is next.
https://www.inquisitr.com/4639894/c...-kavanagh-picks-tony-ferguson-over-nate-diaz/
https://www.inquisitr.com/4639894/c...-kavanagh-picks-tony-ferguson-over-nate-diaz/
If you listen to this interview from Conor for about a minute... you'll hear him weighing the options & resolving that the belt defense is what he wants next.

We'll see

khabib will fight tony. after that we can discuss stripping conor if he does not step up to the winner of that matchup.

That is nonsense. If the champ refuses to defend then he gets stripped first. The Khabib vs. Tony fight is for the real belt.

Stripping Conor would not be best for anybody except for the rabid haters who can't stand every day that Conor has the belt.

Tony is out due to surgery. Khabib just fought. No fight is possibly happening for at least 2-3 months just considering the length of a training camp alone. Let alone promotion.

Believe it or not, but Dana wasn't talking out of his ass when he said that they would wait till the spring to decide things about Conor. Because unlike the rabid haters who want things done now that has never been how the fight game has ever worked unless we're talking about last minute replacement fights. Which this is not.

Give me a source on how long Tony is out for because he posted recently calling Conor and Khabib out.

Stripping Conor is logical and fair because he is a healthy champion not wanting to fight.

at this point, im starting to think he's keeping it to troll everyone.....

It's not one sided though. Conor fans do the same. Pre eddie fight Eddie had no chance. He gets dropped way too much, has crap boxing, overrated wrestling couldn't even hold pettis down, and conor is even the bigger guy!

Post fight Eddie is an all time great with inhuman durability, best wrestling in the division, and beat the previous lw goat rda.

Objective fans are a minority
Haha.... yeah, I can see that too... the more one side goes over the top, the other side goes up to meet it.

"Darkness rises... & the light to meet it" - Kenny Florian.

I try to stay pretty grounded & not do that. I usually stick to facts... or at least what I consider to be true. I think everyone's just over-reacting. Conor fought Floyd... everyone get over it now & lets move on. If he fights in March/April... like the main people in the discussion are talking about... then we're all good.

If it goes further than that "due to Conor"... then I'll shut up & let people start talking about stripping the belt without interfering.... but until then I just think it's silly. His opponent just got chose Oct. 6... & they're aiming for March/April... all good.

What's it going on now- 15 months ?

We will have 2 super bowl champions decided.We already have had 2 college football national champions named.We will have 2 March madness college basketball national champions named ---all since he bounced Alvarez around for 155 pound title.

Someone needs to grow a pair and dictate to Conor the way it's going to go so the UFC can get on with life inside their 155 pound division

Back