Stripping Conor of his belt will do nothing

He last fought 187 days ago. Save your pitchforks...

I don't have a problems with them stripping him.
If he wants to chase a fight with Mayweather fine. But don't hold up a division because of it.
The problem with this thinking is that it ignores that the UFC wants Conor to fight Floyd. It's very important that he is promoted as a UFC champion for that bout.

I'm not saying that is right. Just that this is how things are.

Are you stupid?

He made both champs look like he was someone out of the audience.

He doesn't need to defend anything.

Casual.
Yes a 13 second fight and defeating Alvarez who also had 0 fucking title defenses himself means he doesn't need to defend his belt . Fucking Conor fans have concrete in their head or something . Funny how he's fine taking all the opportunities given to him but won't do it for other contenders . You guys really are a special kind

lol at shergogers wanting to strip him. just search nude connie on the internet for thrills.
I had a quick look, there are no dick shots, just a little arse. There is one of him in a pink g-string riding a horse which is a little odd

Yes a 13 second fight and defeating Alvarez who also had 0 fucking title defenses himself means he doesn't need to defend his belt . Fucking Conor fans have concrete in their head or something . Funny how he's fine taking all the opportunities given to him but won't do it for other contenders . You guys really are a special kind

Yawn

Rules for earning a title shot has nothing to do with it, the guy is not fighting MMA at the moment, and is pursuing other avenues. Fair play to him, but if that's the case the LW division needs to get on with it and get a new champ that is currently fighting MMA.
His root to the title has nothing to do with it, fair or not he took the opportunity given to him and won two belts.
Got stripped of the first when it became clear he was no longer involved in the FW division, and now he is no longer involved in the LW division, likely the same will happen
Agreed. I think he will retain the title so long as the Mayweather fight remains reasonably likely or until after that fight. I'd be very surprised if they strip him of the belt during the lead up if the Mayweather fight gets signed. Once Floyd straight up rejects the idea or the fight happens, McGregor will need to schedule a title fight or be stripped.

Of course, that state of affairs can't go on forever, but I'd imagine he has at least the rest of this year.

He didn't rape anything . He has 1 win at LW and has only beaten 2 top 20 fws. Gtfo here
I object in general to the tern rape to mean very badly beat someone in a sanctioned fight. But if that is the way we are using it here, then yes, McGregor did beat both Aldo and Alvarez very badly in sanctioned fights.

Are you stupid?

He made both champs look like he was someone out of the audience.

He doesn't need to defend anything.

Casual.
so it is your assertion that a challenger who dominantly wins the title does not need to defend it? Cody beat cruz pretty dominantly, is there no need for him to ever defend anything?

In all fairness, he destroyed Edgar while he was working up to his title shot. Plus, who can forget his fight against full camp Mendes.

Back