Strip him already, Mcgregor isn't coming back to the UFC

He will destroy Floyd in under 4, then he will return to the UFC and ruthlessly restore order in the FW, LW, and WW divisions. If necessary he will fix what ails MW as well. They can run, but they can't hide. In the end all these bums will be grateful.

Major L. An egghead isn't an attribute after all.

Seriously, what the FUCK is Paulie gonna do in a real fight vs Conor? lol

That delusional new york pile of shit would get muuuuuuuuuuuurdered. New York in general produces a lot of those jersey shore idiots doesn't it?

a0G0k_s-200x150.gif

I don't like Mcgregor or what he represents, but I can't blame him for taking advantage of what the UFC/WME does for him and what he is allowed to do.

Why get paid peanuts in MMA, where he can make a helluva lot more in boxing and filthy casuals will eat that shit up?

Conor would irrelevant too if Zuffa didn't fund his bots for his social media account/hired suits/jets/cars/mansions too

and then gift him title shots
not let him defend it

all these gifts that no fighter will ever get in the wme era (mainly due to the fact they are clueless and broke)

Lost to Nate
Lost to Nate - again or barely beat him
Then got a TS against Eddie

LOL

Come back, please.

I'd agree with most of everything you posted, I still don't think he's coming back to MMA.

He's actually the perfect opponent for McGregor after Floyd KO's him.

I don't think Floyd will tko him, but Paulie is the best fight for him. He'd get mauled by Canelo, GGG, or any of the top boxers around 154-160

Seriously, what the FUCK is Paulie gonna do in a real fight vs Conor? lol

That delusional new york pile of shit would get muuuuuuuuuuuurdered. New York in general produces a lot of those jersey shore idiots doesn't it?
Y'all keep bringing up "real fight".
"Oh Conor would murk Floyd in a real fight. Oh Conor would murk Paulie in a real fight".

Last time I checked, Conor called these boxers out to a BOXING BOUT. Stop bringing up hypotheticals and excuses for the man. If I challenge Bolt to a 100 meter dash then when he agrees and then I want a 99 meter head start, I'll be seen as a fool.

"New York in general produces a lot of those jersey shore idiots doesn't it?"

You do know NY and NJ are two different states do you?

It's just conjecture at this point. If he wants to wait until 2018 to fight again, strip him. If not, set him up on the New Years card somewhere big and count the buys.

Paulie G and Mcgregor just had a confrontation. Selling wolf tix for his next boxing match.

Mcgregor isn't coming back to MMA, so strip him FFS

Helen Yee has huge tits (but average sized for a Vegas chick):

d48ba6b05a45160f1eb0416a41f7de68.jpg

Polly looked like that crazy ex showing up on your wedding day. Get over it already.

Y'all keep bringing up "real fight".
"Oh Conor would murk Floyd in a real fight. Oh Conor would murk Paulie in a real fight".

Last time I checked, Conor called these boxers out to a BOXING BOUT. Stop bringing up hypotheticals and excuses for the man. If I challenge Bolt to a 100 meter dash then when he agrees and then I want a 99 meter head start, I'll be seen as a fool.

"New York in general produces a lot of those jersey shore idiots doesn't it?"

You do know NY and NJ are two different states do you?

Yea but i'm talking about Paulie in this video getting up in his face.

Like how you gonna get tough against a trained complete fighter in the street? lol

Paulie gonna get a cracked skull.

Yea but i'm talking about Paulie in this video getting up in his face.

Like how you gonna get tough against a trained complete fighter in the street? lol

Paulie gonna get a cracked skull.

True, but both Paulie and Mcgregor are smart enough to save that shit and get paid for it instead of fighting for free

Fans want McGregor to give up the LW belt but I guarantee you all the LW fighters don't.

True, but both Paulie and Mcgregor are smart enough to save that shit and get paid for it instead of fighting for free

For sure but again who is he trying to fool?

You step up to an all around killer trying to look tough. It's just silly. lol

Lol Paulie is irrelevant. He ain't getting that fight.
He will become very relevant if Floyd whoops Conor. No serious boxer will then take a match with McGregor, so his only options in boxing will be guys like Paulie.

If he somehow beats Floyd though, the sky is the limit. Trilogy MayMac followed by MacPac or even GGG vs Canelo winner. Who knows what will happen then. He will definitely leave MMA for quite a while in that scenario, that's for sure.

Back