Strike Fightwear + GiReviews.net Hoth Gi Collaboration

anyone who got the wrong size hoth get anything done about it yet?

I didn't have the wrong size, but mine didn't have the rashguard lining. I emailed Dan, he emailed me back within 24 hrs. He sent out the correct one before I had even sent the original one back. Good customer service, fast response. Make sure you are contacting the right people. The gi is great BTW.

I just got another email update from Strike. They said it should be about 10 more days until I get the replacement gi.

Bummed that things weren't 100% perfect on this release. I sincerely hope Strike is able to get everybody the right product and if not, we'll take care of you!

Gates, what do you mean?

meaning i emailed the dude from SF, he emailed me back asking how i ordered. i replied and never got shit back. this was weeks ago. never got "hey we are going to do this or that"

I am really surprised to hear that. Strike has been really responsive with me so far. I hope everything works out for everyone who got a messed up size gi.

I just got an email from Strike Fightwear. They have the correct A3S gis in and they are shipping them today. They just asked me to verify my mailing address and they will fedex it over. Gates, you may want to check your email or reach out to them yourself if you did not get anything.

I've had mine for a while now, wore it last night, love it.

I just got an email from Strike Fightwear. They have the correct A3S gis in and they are shipping them today. They just asked me to verify my mailing address and they will fedex it over. Gates, you may want to check your email or reach out to them yourself if you did not get anything.

i read the original email wrong and they did say they were going to send a new one out.

i did not get an email saying it was shipping yet, but hopefully soon

Coming in a little bit late on this but will there be one released without the built in rashy at any point?

If you look at original post you'll see that there are 2 different prices one with the "rashy thingy" and one without. It was pre-order only all have been released.

This is so dope. I just bought off gi reviews and now I'm going back for more haha

Back