Strike Fightwear + GiReviews.net Hoth Gi Collaboration

Link to store for US customers: gireviews.bigcartel.com
Link to store for International customers: strikefightwear.com

902895_405885116174392_422680264_o.jpg

In the last picture; the one with the pants, it looks like that's the top sitting next to it with a GR embroidery? Where is that? On the back of the gi? and how thick is the embroidery? I'm kinda anal about things digging into my spine when playing guard or going inverted...

In the last picture; the one with the pants, it looks like that's the top sitting next to it with a GR embroidery? Where is that? On the back of the gi? and how thick is the embroidery? I'm kinda anal about things digging into my spine when playing guard or going inverted...

It's on the upper back of the Gi, but I've never noticed it while rolling. The embroidery isn't that thick for sure.

It's on the upper back of the Gi, but I've never noticed it while rolling. The embroidery isn't that thick for sure.

Thanks for the quick response! So little time to decide... shouldn't do it... but it's so pretty!

Apparently it was a loose deadline. Just ordered one :icon_chee

P.S. Dan, you seem like a good dad. Your patience is impressive.

edit:... and now it says sold out! Damn if I'm not good at procrastinating like hell and still getting it done! Now off to start this paper that's due in six hours...

Yup! Closed orders on this. Our next collab is pretty awesome as well. We'll be putting out info on it soon enough!

Cloud city or a mandalorian! We all know how much you love boba fett! Ive seen your patches

These should be shipped out and ready to rock by the end of May!

No worries if you missed out, though. We have collabs with OSS!, Scramble, Tatami, Do Or Die, and more coming this year!

noooooooooo I just found this thread, that gi looks amazing!
Are you going to be selling another batch of the same one?

noooooooooo I just found this thread, that gi looks amazing!
Are you going to be selling another batch of the same one?

We don't have any plans too, but who knows, enough demand from the people and there may have to be a Version 2 someday!

Think about all out-of-print collectibles and how often they would have to be taken back to manufacturing if everyone who "missed out" could prompt a reprint.

You were not around, you were not around. Try to buy one off of someone who was around. Depending on what the TMV of it is, it may or may not be MORE than the original retail. Life. - E

These should be shipped out and ready to rock by the end of May!

No worries if you missed out, though. We have collabs with OSS!, Scramble, Tatami, Do Or Die, and more coming this year!

Daaaaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnnnnnn Gi Reviews blowin up

Any update on these?

bumpy. i would also like an update! i just tore my meniscus so im wont be able to use it for a while. do we have a date when there going to ship?

Back