Strike Fightwear + GiReviews.net Hoth Gi Collaboration

Hmmm I hate being an awkward size. Without any previous experience with this brand not sure what size to order. I'm 6'00 205# trying to he to my pre injury 190# not sure I I'm A3 or something else? Anyone got suggestions?

Brendan said an A3 should fit you perfect. :)

Just added a bunch of Mix and Match options to the drop down. If you don't see the combo you want, please let me know and I can add it!

Just added a bunch of Mix and Match options to the drop down. If you don't see the combo you want, please let me know and I can add it!

I just snagged mine yesterday. I got the one without the rash guard, does it still have the blue/white/grey taping on the inside?

I just snagged mine yesterday. I got the one without the rash guard, does it still have the blue/white/grey taping on the inside?

Yes sir it does! The seam tape is on both versions in the same locations. Just the rashguard being removed is the only difference. Thanks for the support!

design looks awesome! however i'm not quite sure on the size i'll order. i'm a 5'7 180 lbs, a gameness a2 fits me perfectly however a syr a2 is a bit big on me especially on the length of the sleeves and pants. would you suggest i get an a2 size or the a2 top + a1 bottom?

Im an a2 in atama but an a1 in gameness which size am i better off ordering?

design looks awesome! however i'm not quite sure on the size i'll order. i'm a 5'7 180 lbs, a gameness a2 fits me perfectly however a syr a2 is a bit big on me especially on the length of the sleeves and pants. would you suggest i get an a2 size or the a2 top + a1 bottom?

They are doing alot of mix-n-match sizes. I bet you're like me and the A1 pants would fit, and I bet you would need and A2 top. Dan said they run a little smaller then Shoyoroll.

glad you dig it! i think a2 all around would be good.

Sick gi. I'm 5'7 and weigh 160. A2s fit me but are baggy. Should I get an A1L?

i think the a1L is going to have extra length. You can either get the a1L and shrink it down as much as possible (the sleeves will be a few inches long at first), or just get the A1. You fit well into that range as well.

i think the a1L is going to have extra length. You can either get the a1L and shrink it down as much as possible (the sleeves will be a few inches long at first), or just get the A1. You fit well into that range as well.

Decided to go with the A1L. Thanks for the help, this is one of the sexiest gis I have ever seen haha.

do anyone have any pics of the back or how the gi looks like with its lapels closed?

TWuGTVO.jpg

3VuN58E.jpg

7Jrm1BY.jpg

Of note, the rebel alliance patch is custom and not on the production version ;)

So freaking awesome. I have to order! A1 for me!!!! I have a couple teammates that are going to be super jelly!

Just ordered can't wait. So we are looking at the Gi arriving around mid May?

Back