Strengthening fingers

nino

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Does somebody have experience with strengthening your fingers in a bucket of sand?

Does somebody have experience with strengthening your fingers in a bucket of sand?
I think it's effective.

I used a bucket of rice. I did not stick with doing it though.

Nice think about it is that you can train all directions of movement.

I think it's effective.

I used a bucket of rice. I did not stick with doing it though.

Nice think about it is that you can train all directions of movement.
You felt a different after a while? I always injury my fingers while training kickboxing.

You felt a different after a while? I always injury my fingers while training kickboxing.
Oh yeah. I think it works.

It doesn't hurt to try it. I didn't continue it cause I have a bit of a wrist injury that got bothered by it.

Honestly for strinking sports I might recommend splitting wood with a 8 lb maul. Just for striking power and hand strength. And ironically that didn't bother my wrist.

FGfingerexercise.gif

Oh yeah. I think it works.

It doesn't hurt to try it. I didn't continue it cause I have a bit of a wrist injury that got bothered by it.

Honestly for strinking sports I might recommend splitting wood with a 8 lb maul. Just for striking power and hand strength. And ironically that didn't bother my wrist.

i need a rountine for my fractured hand mostly around the thumb area it was fractured like in october it keeps swelling up when i do pushups with the handles mostly .. but i like doing pushups .. do you know how to strenghten it
- have the web two of them green and yellow but not solid green a combo
- i got the v gripper but no real cushion

i got some other stuff

i need a rountine for my fractured hand mostly around the thumb area it was fractured like in october it keeps swelling up when i do pushups with the handles mostly .. but i like doing pushups .. do you know how to strenghten it
- have the web two of them green and yellow but not solid green a combo
- i got the v gripper but no real cushion

i got some other stuff
I don't know demoglobin.

take two plates and pinch them together for time.

push up position on fingertips

rock climb

Came here purely for the responses, standard sherdog stuff lol.

+1 to finger banging.

The best benefit of using a bucket of sand will be the ability to work your extensors. This can also be done using heavy-duty rubber bands.

Sorry for the serious answer.

The best benefit of using a bucket of sand will be the ability to work your extensors. This can also be done using heavy-duty rubber bands.

Sorry for the serious answer.

Seriously, this topic needs more research.

I have used Fat Gripz in the past and it works. The only downfall is that they probably worked to well. My grip strength was too exhausted and overtrained when it came to back work and deads

Never heard of that. I do 2 or 3 finger pull ups using a training board. Trying to work my way up to this.

100.gif

Back