STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Ended up buying the new GoW game. It’s been a struggle wanting to play that tomorrow or get a Battle Lounge going but have decided I need to keep leveling up. So yea, there will be a Battle Lounge at the same time.

@Madmick any chance you can flip this for v5 in the sticky? Thanks.

Battle Lounge tonight fellas. I’ll be playing on my PS4 account fyi.

Doesn’t look like anyone’s on, heading to GoW lol.

Doesn’t look like anyone’s on, heading to GoW lol.

GGs, but for some reason you were skipping around even when I won. Thunderhead was fine though, but he's in Mexico?! I don't understand this netcode.

Last edited:
Tried some other lounges. They were ok. This netcode needs an overhaul NRS style.

At least I gave that Diamond a run for his money in our second match, heh.

GGs, but for some reason you were skipping around even when I won. Thunderhead was fine though, but he's in Mexico?! I don't understand this netcode.

I live in Tijuana and he lives in San Diego, so our connection was fine, due to the proximity of our locations.

Gg, guys. It was a lopsided victory for @SwamiLeoni tonight. Congrats.

Ya man, great sets. I could tell you worked on your CC defense. I couldn’t punish it at all like I used to. I will say, we both sucked at AA’s tonight. It’s such a reactionary move that you’re afraid to pull the trigger because if you mess up it’s 40% life.

Ya man, great sets. I could tell you worked on your CC defense. I couldn’t punish it at all like I used to. I will say, we both sucked at AA’s tonight. It’s such a reactionary move that you’re afraid to pull the trigger because if you mess up it’s 40% life.

Thanks. For some damn reason, my timing was off on the CC follow up attack. Normally I would go for dash -> jab -> Psycho Rising, but the jab wasn't coming out and I whiffed on the Psycho Rising numerous times, leaving me open to your CC. Also, I'm trying to shake off old habits while using the V.2 V-trigger. Every time try to set up a combo with it, I revert to my old V.1 V-trigger setups and it just totally messes up the links of the follow up combos.

Glad I got a quick game in, thanks for the invite. As usual I had to leave early.

GGs Swami, I had some weird moments where I just felt completely stuck in the mud lol.

Thanks. For some damn reason, my timing was off on the CC follow up attack. Normally I would go for dash -> jab -> Psycho Rising, but the jab wasn't coming out and I whiffed on the Psycho Rising numerous times, leaving me open to your CC. Also, I'm trying to shake off old habits while using the V.2 V-trigger. Every time try to set up a combo with it, I revert to my old V.1 V-trigger setups and it just totally messes up the links of the follow up combos.

Yup, I totally caught that too. I could tell you wiffed it about 8 times. Had me up against the wall and would have finished the match. The VT2 suits your style better and you know the frame traps with it.

Glad I got a quick game in, thanks for the invite. As usual I had to leave early.

GGs Swami, I had some weird moments where I just felt completely stuck in the mud lol.

You had me on the ropes there for the entire match. I was chucking a lot of plasma and whenever you tried to do your EX slide to get passed them we were across the whole screen. I hate your parry so I’m pretty casious when you’re getting in close.

Yea I whiffed a couple parries on your jump ins, just a tad late. Fun matches tho, you don’t leave a lot of doors open so I do my best to capatalize on momentum.

Also not sure what to do on your charge haduken on wake up, you got me at least twice on that... I’m like if I move he hits me, if I block I’m fucked... and by that time I’ve waited too long lol.

Yea I whiffed a couple parries on your jump ins, just a tad late. Fun matches tho, you don’t leave a lot of doors open so I do my best to capatalize on momentum.

Also not sure what to do on your charge haduken on wake up, you got me at least twice on that... I’m like if I move he hits me, if I block I’m fucked... and by that time I’ve waited too long lol.

Dude that’s one of my only gimmicks in the game. I abuse it as much as I can.

Why aren’t we getting any traction on getting this thread stickied?

Back