STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumsl...y-collection-exhibition-at-combo-breaker-2018

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Exhibition at Combo Breaker 2018!
MAY16

Combo Breaker 2018 in St. Charles, Illinois! For everyone at home, this tournament will be broadcasted on the Capcom Fighters Twitch channel.

The Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Exhibition will feature eight players total, including four players associated with many of the titles featured in the collection:

To become one of the other four players in this tournament, you will need to take part in an on-site auction for entry. Combo Breaker holds auction tournaments each year, where players bid on entry into a bracket, 1 by 1, until the bracket is full. For this special Street Fighter 30th Anniversary exhibition tournament all bids will be to square off against one of the 4 competing Street Fighter legends! 100% of the auction entry money goes to the tournament champion. If you can make it to St. Charles, Illinois on May 25 and want your moment to shine, this exhibition is for you!

The exhibition will be a single elimination tournament with best three out of five matches. Each player will need to remain flexible as all 12 titles from the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection may make an appearance. Before each match in the tournament, the game that will be played will be chosen randomly to keep everyone on their feet!

You won’t want to miss Street Fighter history coming together in this exciting exhibition! Tune in to the Capcom Fighters Twitch channel on May 25 around 7pm PT to witness some of the highest tournament-level play for Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection!

"Before each match in the tournament, the game that will be played will be chosen randomly to keep everyone on their feet!"

So there's a chance that they'll have to play SF1 with those shitty controls? Lol.

Do you guys consider Guiles
EX-Flashkick where on hit it pushes the opponent full screen a buff for Guile? I had no idea he had that in S3 until I was playing last night and noticed it.

Do you guys consider Guiles
EX-Flashkick where on hit it pushes the opponent full screen a buff for Guile? I had no idea he had that in S3 until I was playing last night and noticed it.
I was thinking about that the first time I heard it too. I guess since he's one of the best zoners in the game it should probably work out as a buff. Sucks to completely lose pressure though. Also depends on the matchup; knock Cammy away and she's right back in with one bar spent.

I was thinking about that the first time I heard it too. I guess since he's one of the best zoners in the game it should probably work out as a buff. Sucks to completely lose pressure though. Also depends on the matchup; knock Cammy away and she's right back in with one bar spent.

True, but I’d rather give Guile oki and be closer than have to work my way back in again. The character has it all either way.

Hey guys, running a Battle Lounge tonight if anyone is interested. I’ll probably hop on around 4:30-5.

Last edited:
Okay, I was a little worried about Cody (and I'm still a little concerned about Sagat) after Sakura and Falke's animations, but Cody looks great. I'm definitely going to give him a try. I do wish we didn't have to wait until June 26th though.

Cody, Metro City’s New Mayor, punches his way in to Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition on June 26!

58f672390fcb5203f8f77a2df5acb98f.jpg

Cody Travers has served his time behind bars, but has now become the new mayor of Metro City. Although quite busy with his everyday duties, he will arrive in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition on June 26!

c5f4a51d7cacc1289748161ab0c6e4f6.jpg

3e20f5b69fb272f67096e3faa53c787d.jpg

Hailing from the beat-em-up series Final Fight – where Zeku’s pupil Guy was also introduced - Cody first appeared in the Street Fighter series in Street Fighter Alpha 3. Unable to adapt to the peace, Cody was repeatedly thrown into prison – or returned voluntarily – after causing havoc in the streets by fighting through any conflict he could find. He casually broke out of prison in Super Street Fighter IV to search for a cure for his boredom, but ultimately returned by his own free will. In Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, Mike Haggar exonerates Cody of his crimes, which leads to him being the new mayor of Metro City. Though he constantly complains, Cody secretly finds a glimmer of joy in his new position. However, this doesn’t ultimately stop him from solving problems with his bare hands, knives, or pipes…

93679c5805c4410c56a2cbd3f8115416.jpg

Cody’s move set in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition resembles that of his previous appearances, but altered to fit his new spiffy style. When not in V-Trigger, Cody can no longer throw rocks as a projectile or unleash a Criminal Upper like before. Instead, Cody now has Tornado Sweep, which sees him shooting a swirling gust of wind like a traditional fireball.Cody still has Ruffian Kick and Zonk Knuckle as special moves. In addition, he now has a few target combos.

V-Skill – Double Kick

9c5281cb2782133db60ee92cdfebff96.gif

A move from Final Fight, Cody quickly jumps straight up and performs two kicks in the air to both sides. Double Kick can be used as an effective anti-air and in certain situations, it can also end a combo.

V-Trigger I – Sidearm

579b80ecaf6a330d8516ba2b425c20b7.gif

In this two-block V-Trigger, Cody pulls out his signature knife. Sidearm increases the range on Cody’s normal punches, which also become safer on block while he’s holding the knife. He can also throw the knife by pressing HP+HK again straight at the opponent or at an upwards angle as an anti-air. After throwing the knife, Cody can then pull out his knife again by pressing HP+HK while V-Trigger I is active.

02f503bedb30cd883352054684bcf473.jpg

836b5c76f4a242a57cf1c93068eae022.jpg

Cody also gains the Rapid Fire special move, which sees him slashing multiple times and is a great combo ender. Even if V-Trigger I’s duration ends, if Cody is still holding the knife, he’ll continue holding on to it until he either throws it or hits the opponent – even on block.

V-Trigger II – Dirty Coach

c906d6bac34cb5a18e9a8489d9c06299.gif

In this two-block V-Trigger, Cody is armed with his trusty pipe. With the pipe in hand, the range on Cody’s HPs are drastically increased. He also channels his inner baseball player and gains Gentle Swing by pressing HP+HK again or Gentle Upper Swing, the anti-air version.

5e10a158e91e8e4897c596f5591549cf.jpg

If you’re wondering where Cody’s rocks went, they’re implemented into this V-Trigger! During V-Trigger II, Cody can use Bean Ball, which sees him tossing a rock in front of him. Though the rock has a hitbox if tossed on its own, Cody can follow up by hitting it with Gentle Swing with varying results. Depending on the timing, the rock will either hit the opponent from the air at a slight arc, smash straight into the opponent for multiple hits, or roll towards the opponent’s feet. Furthermore, if Cody follows up with Gentle Upper Swing, the rock will go flying off screen and eventually land a set distance depending on the punch button that was used.

Though Cody does lose access to Tornado Sweep with the pipe in hand, he does gain the ability to cancel some of his special moves into Gentle Swing. Much like the knife, Cody will hold on to the pipe after V-Trigger II ends until he hits the opponent with it – even on block.

Critical Art – Criminal Punisher

a5842190d0959d4a1af66266b5e1d69a.gif

Cody harnesses his past behind bars and unleashes a devastating tornado reminiscent of Criminal Upper from previous games.

009bc26b8d28c81c246def0da4f9e5e0.jpg

Cody will be available individually for MSRP $5.99 or 100,000 Fight Money OR as part of the Season 3 Character Pass for MSRP $29.99, which unlocks Sakura, Blanka, Falke, Cody, G, and Sagat as they become available. If you purchase Cody as part of the Season 3 Character Pass or with real money, you will also get his Battle Costume with colors 3-10 and default costume colors 3-10.

4510c97869e60be4c72cd5320bb9677b.jpg

So a Cammy won SFV and there were no Americans in top 8? Not a surprise.

At least we have an American hero who won the main event...

-Uuc9cYzG7mK-QlZr7bVnv6TLMf_IWd5NuqTmcJoZCU.jpg

Is the final version of the game out yet? I'm not fucking with this until it's complete.

Is the final version of the game out yet? I'm not fucking with this until it's complete.
They release characters every season, so I don't think you're going to see a final version until 6 gets announced, at the earliest.

It’s as complete as it’s going to be. New characters and frame data updates happen throughout the year. My guess is new CA’s will be announced at E3 or EVO along with story mode 2.

Can't join a lobby in 30th, but most of rank and casuals have been ok. Not Fightcade good, but playable. I've only play Hyper Fighting Gief so far.

Edit: This shit is buggy, lol.

Last edited:
Can't join a lobby in 30th, but most of rank and casuals have been ok. Not Fightcade good, but playable. I've only play Hyper Fighting Gief so far.

Edit: This shit is buggy, lol.

Yea, I’ve been reading all over twitter that the game is buggy and battle lounges suck. Hopefully Capcom releases a patch soon.

So they mapped the start button to the ps4 touchpad? Thankfully my stick has the ps4 touchpad but there's a lot of salty people online. Seems the 30th collection is buggy as fuck.

Yea, I’ve been reading all over twitter that the game is buggy and battle lounges suck. Hopefully Capcom releases a patch soon.

So they mapped the start button to the ps4 touchpad? Thankfully my stick has the ps4 touchpad but there's a lot of salty people online. Seems the 30th collection is buggy as fuck.

Fightcade seems to have better netcode like usual. When it lags here, it stutters an awful lot. Seems to be some sound issues as well.

Fightcade is certainly not perfect either, but at least the online is great and we can play all of these games online.

Back