STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

That's understandable though it's not the other player's fault that the matchmaking is ass.

I only saw part of that earlier. I got past the part where the idiot troll compared Cammy to Menat, lol. At least Menat takes some skill unlike braindead Cammy.
Yeah it's a dumb comparison. I made a Menat rage quit with Cammy once. The player totally deserved it though: he threw out the orb every time he knocked me down. So on the last knockdown of the round I woke up with EX Hooligan and killed him with dive kick. Probably the only time I've laughed after a disconnect.

I think the unfamiliarity has a big part to play in it personally, but also Cody has some insane reach on his normals. We’re talking Urien reach. I wonder how many people will stick with Cody in the next couple of months or will he fall off like Falke did. At Ultra Silver, you hardly ever see Menat, Falke, Sim and Zeku. I typically fight Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Ed, Gief, Nash and Guile. I fought the same Cody three times yesterday and the same Guile twice.

I finished out the round but didn’t give a run back. I wasn’t about to play 180 seconds of that nonsense again. I have no idea how to black list someone and I’ve wanted to do it to a couple of people 3,000 miles away from me. Sometimes I watch Vesper and he tends to black list almost anyone who had a bad connection. I’m curious to know how big his list is.

This is for @Swing even though he may have switched mains.

As long as the match finishes you should be able to view their player profile and blacklist them from there. I think you press square after the match, and then the blacklist option is under the sub menu that comes up from pressing triangle.

That's understandable though it's not the other player's fault that the matchmaking is ass.

I only saw part of that earlier. I got past the part where the idiot troll compared Cammy to Menat, lol. At least Menat takes some skill unlike braindead Cammy.

No doubt, the match making can be off but typically I hardly have to wait for a match. The netcode should have been the VERY first thing they fixed with this game if they aimed to make most of their money on loot boxes and in-game purchases. Not fixing the netcode goes directly against their profit making machine because plenty of people left for poor netplay. I think some fellow sherdoggers left because of that. When the game first dropped, there were at least 20 sherdog members playing and some really good ones, but they’re all gone. Mainly due to the gameplay but the garbage netcode didn’t help. Both the Netcode and Input lag need to be fixed.

No doubt, the match making can be off but typically I hardly have to wait for a match. The netcode should have been the VERY first thing they fixed with this game if they aimed to make most of their money on loot boxes and in-game purchases. Not fixing the netcode goes directly against their profit making machine because plenty of people left for poor netplay. I think some fellow sherdoggers left because of that. When the game first dropped, there were at least 20 sherdog members playing and some really good ones, but they’re all gone. Mainly due to the gameplay but the garbage netcode didn’t help. Both the Netcode and Input lag need to be fixed.

Yeah, I had stopped playing for a long time as well. I don't think it's a bad game, but some things could be done to make it better. Keeping their promise with buffing the weaker characters would have been nice. Instead, they nerfed Gief/Ryu/etc into the floor lol. The V-Reversal should be as effective as the Alpha Counters without the damage of course.

Most likely they'll nerf Vega some more and add frames to the V-Reversals, lol.

Decided to play some Rank for the first time in a year. This is....shit. I can't stand this. If this was GGPO I wouldn't care who I matched up with, but this is horrid. I'm sorry. This isn't NRS before the patch bad, but it's still not good.

Decided to play some Rank for the first time in a year. This is....shit. I can't stand this. If this was GGPO I wouldn't care who I matched up with, but this is horrid. I'm sorry. This isn't NRS before the patch bad, but it's still not good.

Damn, that sucks. I played for about 3 hours on Tuesday and had a good connection 95% of the time. When @Swing and I play it’s a little spotty here and there, but it isn’t that bad. In fact our connection when we jam is better than when I play Swing. I wonder if you just caught a bad day?

Damn, that sucks. I played for about 3 hours on Tuesday and had a good connection 95% of the time. When @Swing and I play it’s a little spotty here and there, but it isn’t that bad. In fact our connection when we jam is better than when I play Swing. I wonder if you just caught a bad day?
My experience improved a lot after I followed your suggestion and set it to 5 only. Obviously matches don't come up as frequently, but I usually don't have to wait that long.

My experience improved a lot after I followed your suggestion and set it to 5 only. Obviously matches don't come up as frequently, but I usually don't have to wait that long.

That really is the only way to play online IMO. But what you quickly find out playing 3 hour sets is that you eventually run into the same people if you don’t level up as quickly as you’d like. I ended up having to go to a 4-5 connection and although it was fine, playing that long will typically result in the same thing. The 4-5 connection wasn’t that bad. The matchmaking did line me up with S. America, the Caribbean and Israel (why?). Other than that it was pretty smooth sailing for the most part.

I know one of my wins was due to me lagging on my opponents side. It was fine for me, but the way he was reacting, I could tell something was up. As soon as the first match was over, he immediately left. Yep, I was lagging on his end, lol. I felt bad too.

But out of the matches I've played, I'd say more than half were playable. For me anyway. I don't know what was going on on my opponents end besides that one guy.

6enic7cvyb911.png

I know one of my wins was due to me lagging on my opponents side. It was fine for me, but the way he was reacting, I could tell something was up. As soon as the first match was over, he immediately left. Yep, I was lagging on his end, lol. I felt bad too.

But out of the matches I've played, I'd say more than half were playable. For me anyway. I don't know what was going on on my opponents end besides that one guy.

6enic7cvyb911.png

So even if you're wired, you experience this problem?

If so thats gross.

They need to get on that NRS time when it comes to their netcode.

If so thats gross.

Yeah, and as you can see, even the pros complain about it. Honestly, if they improved the issues with the netcode, input lag, and all that mess that many people are bitching about lately, a Cammy with even more buffs wouldn't be so bad. Even if the consoles are right next to each other, some weird shit can happen.

I don't see that happening. I couldn't believe it when NRS revamped their netcode for MKX. It was literally a 180. Matches felt perfect. I was actually shocked, lol.

If so thats gross.

Unfortunately, yes. The matchmaking can be way off as stated above. I have 150mps wired, but only 5-10% of my matches are buggy and who knows how many people still only play on WiFi.

Unfortunately, yes. The matchmaking can be way off as stated above. I have 150mps wired, but only 5-10% of my matches are buggy and who knows how many people still only play on WiFi.

Its bullshit that people play fighting games on wireless. Imo games need to come out with a search function that allows you to select your search preference for wired vs WiFi. I would decline rematches in INJ2 if you were wireless. I wish I had a dollar for every piece of hate mail I got for it.

<36>

Its bullshit that people play fighting games on wireless. Imo games need to come out with a search function that allows you to select your search preference for wired vs WiFi. I would decline rematches in INJ2 if you were wireless. I wish I had a dollar for every piece of hate mail I got for it.

<36>

Too bad for them. If they don't like it, they can take it up with Ed, lol.

Speaking of NRS, I would love to see a Shaolin Monks sequel/remake next. It'll never happen, but still.

Speaking of NRS, I would love to see a Shaolin Monks sequel/remake next. It'll never happen, but still.

I would fucking rage if they announced this over mk11. We're finally going to get a MK4 / Deadly Alliance roster.

Don't ruin that for me by putting a Shaolin monks sequel into the universe lol.

I would fucking rage if they announced this over mk11. We're finally going to get a MK4 / Deadly Alliance roster.

Don't ruin that for me by putting a Shaolin monks sequel into the universe lol.

...you really wanna see characters like Hsu Hao, Drahmin, Movado, and Ken Masters..oops, I mean Kobra again?

Shaolin Monks wasn't canon though. It was just a fun beat-em-up. The same game with online play would be fine for me.

...you really wanna see characters like Hsu Hao, Drahmin, Movado, and Ken Masters..oops, I mean Kobra again?

Shaolin Monks wasn't canon though. It was just a fun beat-em-up. The same game with online play would be fine for me.

Rieko, Fujin, Frost, Nintara, Li Mei, Havik and Shang Tsung (rumored to return.)

I'd love to see all of them added to the game.

...you really wanna see characters like Hsu Hao, Drahmin, Movado, and Ken Masters

LOL.

Idk if this real or not because I don't remember the costume but here's a good lol.

Kenshi-MKDA-Bio-Alt.jpg

Rieko, Fujin, Frost, Nintara, Li Mei, Havik and Shang Tsung (rumored to return.)

I'd love to see all of them added to the game.

I thought fans wanted Fujin to be playable in MKX, but they got that clown Bo Rai Cho instead. Did players actually want him?

And I forgot about that Kenshi costume, but yes I remember him wearing a gi in Deadly Alliance.

Back