STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

She's not winning enough so she needs to be buffed. And nerf Ed just to be safe.

It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out. I’m really hoping they add in some fun new mechanics. I could care less about CAx2 or General Story vol 2 if that means sacrificing new mechanics that could improve the quality of life of the game.

Almost hit Plat at 7300 points with my Zeku. Playing much more solid. Still doing stupid beginner stuff but those are habits I’ll break eventually. Still lots to learn with this guy though. Can’t seem to hit his st.fierce xx Ex-run stop consistently. Good news is, I’m staying in the 7000 point range and not dropping down.

I’m not surprised and it should be expected. AE will run for two years and SSFV will run for 2-3. It goes with the SFV support timeline of finishing around 2020 to 2021. By that time SFVI will be out.

About damn time. At least I hit my goal of Plat by the end of the year. It's been quite the journey using 3 different characters but its been fun. I've been playing this game since launch and even though it's made me rage more than once, I still enjoy playing it. Next up, Super Plat.

Never give up on your dreamz!

IMG_2942.jpg

About damn time. At least I hit my goal of Plat by the end of the year. It's been quite the journey using 3 different characters but its been fun. I've been playing this game since launch and even though it's made me rage more than once, I still enjoy playing it. Next up, Super Plat.

Never give up on your dreamz!

View attachment 478995
Congrats! I need to get back on but my friends are all on Xbox and always want to play other games :(

Congrats! I need to get back on but my friends are all on Xbox and always want to play other games :(

Thanks man. Hopefully they give the big man some love in S4. Rumor has it the Shadaloo Gorilla might make it in.

Man the salt was live tonight. I probably got 3 hate mail messages.

Anyways, here’s some more leaks:

This is the only way I'll go back to this game. I'm sorry, but when a fighting game that appeals to horse fuckers/furries has better netcode, there's a problem.

Lol. While the game doesn’t have the best netcode, the game is 100% playable. I play frequently, often with no lag for 15+ matches in a row. Go on twitch, watch some streamers, their matches are fine. I wouldn’t act like it’s so bad you can’t get more than 1 good game out of 10 because that’s just not the case. Thunderhead and myself play often and the connection is great most of the time and he’s in Mexico.

It depends on the person. Even top players like Bonchan and Punk have shat on the netcode. I'm not sure if Du even plays online at all. The few times I've seen his name, his ranking was "Rookie." I don't think he's a rookie, lol.

If NRS can do a 180 with their netcode, Capcom can too. Look at MVCI. I reinstalled Injustice 2, but the game, while not bad, is a bit too stiff though the online was GGPO.

bf2c401048753844.jpg

It depends on the person. Even top players like Bonchan and Punk have shat on the netcode. I'm not sure if Du even plays online at all. The few times I've seen his name, his ranking was "Rookie." I don't think he's a rookie, lol.

If NRS can do a 180 with their netcode, Capcom can too. Look at MVCI. I reinstalled Injustice 2, but the game, while not bad, is a bit too stiff though the online was GGPO.

bf2c401048753844.jpg

Du most definitely plays online. So do many other pros. Again, I’m not saying it’s the best but it’s far from unplayable. I play more matches without lag than I do with lag.

If they can make it as good as SF4, that would be ok. Gref and I have played (Hugo vs Seth) and he lives on the other side of the country. The only problems we've had were in Fightcade with the 3S bug.

And no, it's not NRS before the patch bad, but when Killer Instinct, Fightcade, Skullgirls, etc allows good matches between me and players from the other side of the planet, there's definitely room for improvement.

Sure, but I could careless where my matches are coming from. The netcode is perfectly fine for finding good matches, I do it every day. I agree though that it could be buffed up. I tried to play a Zeku match with someone in Connecticut and it sucked. I have played people in Canada and it was fine. But if you really want to play the game, you can find stable connections.

Sure, but I could careless where my matches are coming from. The netcode is perfectly fine for finding good matches, I do it every day. I agree though that it could be buffed up. I tried to play a Zeku match with someone in Connecticut and it sucked. I have played people in Canada and it was fine. But if you really want to play the game, you can find stable connections.

I'll tell you a story. When MK9 dropped, I'd say about 7/10 games for me were fine. Yes, it could have been better, but it was tolerable and I mostly played ranked. However, I knew that a lot of players were bitching about NRS lag. I read it all the time. So with SFV, perhaps it's MY turn to feel the pain? lol.

https://twitter.com/PunkDaGod/status/994035165226774534

Let's be honest. These guys probably have had plenty of good connections, but when top players are raging on twitter about netcode, a few improvements can be made, lol.

I’m not saying it’s perfect, I never did. I just replied to a comment you made saying you won’t return to the game if the netcode isn’t fixed. Essentially, I was just asking why (in a roundabout way) because you can find plenty of good matches online right now this very second.

Back