STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Holy Hell it took me forever to get into Gold last night on my PS4. I was hovering around 3800 almost all night. I would beat some super Golds and then lose to Super Silvers and kept repeating the process. Still playing Jump Fighter V but getting a little better at my AA’s and ground game. Still a big project under construction though. I was thinking last night how BS it would be if E. Ryu dropped and Capcom gave him his cr. mk > axe kick and it linked while Ryu can’t even link his cr.mk > hado. I could totally see Capcom doing something stupid like that. Still confused why the latter isn’t a true block string.

1tKEykN.png

Made a few people quit after finishing them with Gief's Super in ST, lol.

When this game lags, it LAGS.

Made a few people quit after finishing them with Gief's Super in ST, lol.

When this game lags, it LAGS.

I fired up ST the other night and got stomped by DJ. No idea what the setting was at but he had me multiple times.

just got the 30th and yeah it feels weird. it doesn't feel, finished i guess.

I fired up ST the other night and got stomped by DJ. No idea what the setting was at but he had me multiple times.

The AI? ST has the cheapest AI in Street Fighter history, lol. I could run through it with certain characters like Vega and Balrog (and beat Akuma in the process), but never did it with the shotos.

The AI? ST has the cheapest AI in Street Fighter history, lol. I could run through it with certain characters like Vega and Balrog (and beat Akuma in the process), but never did it with the shotos.

Haha that’s why! It was so cheap, I lost 20 in a row lol.

Haha that’s why! It was so cheap, I lost 20 in a row lol.

Some of those older games were quarter munchers. SNK obviously has a history of this and the earlier Mortal Kombat games were the same way. Good times.

I'll be on later tonight, but not until around 9 or so if anyone is interested to get some matches in.

Finally hit 5000pts but damn I must have played 15 different Ed’s getting there. And then I went to Battle Lounge to play more Ed’s.

Back