STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Watching now, nice win with ryu nicro

Gg, @SwamiLeoni . I was able to fix a lot of my bad habits with these matches. Being able to play without interruptions helped me a lot there, especially with detecting my opponent's patterns and exploiting them.

Gg, @SwamiLeoni . I was able to fix a lot of my bad habits with these matches. Being able to play without interruptions helped me a lot there, especially with detecting my opponent's patterns and exploiting them.

That’s why these long sets are great learning experiences. You learn to adapt and you can see your mistakes in real time because if you don’t adapt you’re going to get punished constantly. Not only did you start picking up on my game plan but you also started learning how to interrupt me in the neutral. You also learned your distance and kept me from moving with your longer + pokes. Good shit man GG’s.

You need to make it out to the SD local some time. I’ve been going somewhat consistently for the last 3 weeks and it’s really helped. It’s worth it to level up and everyone is really nice.

That’s why these long sets are great learning experiences. You learn to adapt and you can see your mistakes in real time because if you don’t adapt you’re going to get punished constantly. Not only did you start picking up on my game plan but you also started learning how to interrupt me in the neutral. You also learned your distance and kept me from moving with your longer + pokes. Good shit man GG’s.

You need to make it out to the SD local some time. I’ve been going somewhat consistently for the last 3 weeks and it’s really helped. It’s worth it to level up and everyone is really nice.

Yes, the biggest takeaway from tonight's matches was utilizing more of his Psycho Rising as an anti-air. My anti-air game had been glaringly bad for a long time, so I was glad I was able to drill it constantly tonight.

Which SD local do you go to?

Yes, the biggest takeaway from tonight's matches was utilizing more of his Psycho Rising as an anti-air. My anti-air game had been glaringly bad for a long time, so I was glad I was able to drill it constantly tonight.

Which SD local do you go to?

Yea, your AA’s really picked up in the later games. Some points I thought I had you beat but I got hit every time.

I only know of 1, and it’s at Cody’s house. If you wanna cruise, I’ll pm you my number and I’ll give you directions. There’s a great Ed player that comes here.

man im jealous u guys have locals, living in souther NH means I am the FGC in the surrounding 100 miles lol. I can take a 3 hour car ride to boston or someweheer in connecticut if i hear of something but thats soooo far away, and they probably wouldnt even let me play with my stick since the cord is held together with elctrical tape and a straw. can i relace the cable ona fightstick?

Yea, your AA’s really picked up in the later games. Some points I thought I had you beat but I got hit every time.

I only know of 1, and it’s at Cody’s house. If you wanna cruise, I’ll pm you my number and I’ll give you directions. There’s a great Ed player that comes here.

PM sent.

man im jealous u guys have locals, living in souther NH means I am the FGC in the surrounding 100 miles lol. I can take a 3 hour car ride to boston or someweheer in connecticut if i hear of something but thats soooo far away, and they probably wouldnt even let me play with my stick since the cord is held together with elctrical tape and a straw. can i relace the cable ona fightstick?

If you know how to use a soldering iron, it should be an easy fix. My first arcade stick was a budget PS3 Hori stick that I gutted out and replaced with an Xbox 360 pcb and Seimitsu parts. It was not that hard at all.

Have you checked these out?
https://m.facebook.com/groups/16658...if_t=group_activity&notif_id=1466697447161945

If they’re not close enough, make a post on r/StreetFighter and ask what the closest one is to you. I’m sure there are tiny locals out there. The one I go to is at someone’s house and we make it work. About 7-12 setups there on any given Friday with multiple different games.

So did Ono get demoted or just pushed to the side? So many conflicting things going on. FChamp making shitty twitter posts about it as usual. It almost seemed like he was happy Ono lost his job.

Have you checked these out?
https://m.facebook.com/groups/16658...if_t=group_activity&notif_id=1466697447161945

If they’re not close enough, make a post on r/StreetFighter and ask what the closest one is to you. I’m sure there are tiny locals out there. The one I go to is at someone’s house and we make it work. About 7-12 setups there on any given Friday with multiple different games.

unfortunately that place is 2.5 hours away, jetpack comics or whatever the place is, its all the way on the caost. le sigh, but thanks for looking,.

also big shout out to Jwong for taking dreamhack.
hes my favorite FCG clebreity!

As always, take these with a grain of salt.

(After TGS?)

Game still gonna be ass until they add variety and depth. They keep polishing a turd.

If X-Kira's first big leak has some weight, it should help cover both of those.

How? It's still every character is 1 of 2 arch types and the top tier are the best at either defending rushdown or neutralizing mix ups or the best at mixing up and rushing down. The neutral game in this game is still ass after 3 years. Stubby normals, no differences in like 80% of the cast when it comes to confirms and strings, jump in rewards are stupid high. Crush counter is still a problem because it yields to huge damage. The game is just trash.

Back