STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Ha! Two time outs in an Abigail vs. Rashid match are not something I ever expected to see.

That was a fun finals. Both Menat & Abigail’s VT1 are now 3 bars thank god.

I'll wait til he's out and I've seen people play him, but another glass cannon (I'm assuming) shoto isn't really that exciting. The air juggles in vtrigger at least look pretty fun.

I'll wait til he's out and I've seen people play him, but another glass cannon (I'm assuming) shoto isn't really that exciting. The air juggles in vtrigger at least look pretty fun.

Yea, just another evolved Shoto but he does look interesting. I’ll give him a run and see how I like him.

I hate that Capcom will release the balance notes and not list all of the changes that were made. I know Zeku got changes but he’s not mentioned in the patch notes. Ed got some nice buffs though @Thunderhead.

Some pretty substantial Cammy nerfs, I think. Her cr. jab is back to +0 on block, so her tick throw game is gonna be weaker. She's also back to 900 stun, her standing fierce has an extra 3 frames of whiff recovery, she does less stun on arrow and spike, and her back medium punch can't protect her from crossups, and her vreversal is -6 on block.

That last one makes using vreversal a terrible idea. If she's blocked she's going to eat a full bnb and is going to end up dizzy despite whatever stun is removed by the vereversal.

Gief looks better, I think. I don't really know how to play grapplers though. I feel like giving him the ability to cancel into back dash off his flex is pretty cool, and I like that his SPDs have been buffed. I'm guessing the buff to mp and cr. mk means he has new combos, but I don't know his frame data.

Akuma red fireball is safer, but demon flip slide is no longer plus on block. I kind of want to fight some Akuma's now because I have a feeling most won't know about it for a little bit.

Sagat got buffs! Haha. Shit, I really should go to sleep but I kinda wanna play a bit now. Hp dp has air invincibility, lp has better range against crouchers, and hp has less push back. There are other things but those look like the big ones to me. Especially h. dp. It should be a lot easier to catch people who try to jump in at father ranges now.

Some pretty substantial Cammy nerfs, I think. Her cr. jab is back to +0 on block, so her tick throw game is gonna be weaker. She's also back to 900 stun, her standing fierce has an extra 3 frames of whiff recovery, she does less stun on arrow and spike, and her back medium punch can't protect her from crossups, and her vreversal is -6 on block.

That last one makes using vreversal a terrible idea. If she's blocked she's going to eat a full bnb and is going to end up dizzy despite whatever stun is removed by the vereversal.

Yea, Cammy got the nerf hammer it looks like. I haven’t had a chance to look over all the changes yet but I expect the Ken army to come out in full force.

Not gonna lie, that top 8 was pretty weak

I had it on at the same time as the NFL Sunday games and it couldn't keep my attention. The reveal at the end was pretty weak as well. I'm expecting capcom to make the game f2p in 2019.

Back