STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

I should add Cammy's hooligan dive kick is better than her normal version, but you can often anti-air her.

Cammy's only special that puts you in a legitimate mixup is her v-trigger 1 dive kick. If you block you have to guess block or throw. Neutral jumping and punishing her landing is a good way to handle it. If she ever v-trigger drills you, you should be able to punish with sweep.

Id love to run sets with whomever has a mic.

I lost my PS4 mic, but I could probably do discord on my laptop.

I actually do have my 5.1 headset; I've just never tried to use it on my PS4. What's your PSN?

I don't actually see the option to purchase Sagat without fight money in game. Lame. I guess I'm sticking with Cody until I grind out some fight money.

I'm definitely not paying for the season 3 pass since I already paid for Cody separately.

I sent you an invite. hopefully you can hear me.

I'm probably too much of a simple simon, but what I liked about street fighter 2 was that all the characters seemed like real basses except for Dhalsim and Vega, which logically made sense cuz Dhalsim was the stretchy arm dude, and vega was the high flier. Everybody else was kick ass.

I miss that recipe. While projectiles have always been a part of street fighter, I get annoyed with shit like menat and her orbs, abigail could have been a great character if he wasn't so ridiculously oversized and given the personality of a mental midget, twig like Fang with his stupid shirts and poison farts, and now G seems silly with charging up by making political speeches. And the overall pg level stories. Come on man - these are supposed to be street fighters! Needs a more serious, even a bit sinister, of a tone.

And it would be good if they had an arcade mode with a couple overcharged non-playable bosses. Oh, and not having Ryu and Zangief nerfed so bad they aren't even credible characters. How the fuck do you make a SF where Ryu isn't even viable to win a tournament with.

GG's btw. Those AAs were legit.
Yeah it was fun, though I'll try to work on my jump ins. I think you read practically all of them. I played some more afterward because I got the itch. Did pretty well outside of this bronze Karin that somehow manages to beat me with the silliest stuff. Drives me nuts.

SFV X SSBM stream on twitch, last year they had that Jenga game setup which was fun to watch

What’s the consensus of G & Sagat? Low/mid/high?

Finally broke down and paid for Season 3 because of Sagat. Starting to warm up to this game but really hate the fact that I'm like $80 deep and they still wanna charge me like $5 for stages. I'm not opposed to this new model for fighting games coming out with paid expansions to support the current title but SFV wants to charge you for everything. At least I can mod costumes tho!

Finally broke down and paid for Season 3 because of Sagat. Starting to warm up to this game but really hate the fact that I'm like $80 deep and they still wanna charge me like $5 for stages. I'm not opposed to this new model for fighting games coming out with paid expansions to support the current title but SFV wants to charge you for everything. At least I can mod costumes tho!

Capcom is amazing at nickel and diming you to death.They even brought in loot boxes lol. At least you have PC for the mods. I for some reason cant get my stick to start working on it. I’ll have to research when I get home.

Back