STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Capcom is amazing at nickel and diming you to death.They even brought in loot boxes lol. At least you have PC for the mods. I for some reason cant get my stick to start working on it. I’ll have to research when I get home.
What system was the stick for? The good thing on PC is you can pretty much use any stick, the bad thing is its never as easy as plug and play.

My issue is all my sticks have Korean levers for Tekken movement which isn't as good for SF. Need to dust off a JLF.

What system was the stick for? The good thing on PC is you can pretty much use any stick, the bad thing is its never as easy as plug and play.

My issue is all my sticks have Korean levers for Tekken movement which isn't as good for SF. Need to dust off a JLF.

I have a TE2+. It was working fine when I used it a few months ago, but then all of a sudden it stopped. The buttons work and the motions work when I set it up but after the setup stage and I exit the screen the controller stops working.

Yeah, I believe there was a recent SFV tournament where they wanted to play on PC, but none of them recognized multiple controllers so they had to switch to PS4.

I have a TE2+. It was working fine when I used it a few months ago, but then all of a sudden it stopped. The buttons work and the motions work when I set it up but after the setup stage and I exit the screen the controller stops working.
I've had similar issues with this game. It's controller support is shit on PC. I've had everything dialed in, then when I had friends over and went to play I was embarrassed when the sticks wouldn't work.

Tekken 7 I can plug anything in, no controller emulators running and its straight plug n play.

DBZF needs an emulator but works fine with it. My sticks have PS3 PCB's.

What’s the consensus of G & Sagat? Low/mid/high?
I watched the WNF VOD and Dankadillas seemed pretty impressed with G. A couple of the commentators seemed pretty high on him too. I can't remember who it was. Maybe Arlieth.

Impressions for Sagat seemed to be positive. They kept saying he's an SF4 character in SF5. I don't know what that means exactly, but he does have pretty great recovery on those standing fireballs. I like his ex DP just from watching it. Looks like people won't really be able to cross him up in order to bait it out.

I watched the WNF VOD and Dankadillas seemed pretty impressed with G. A couple of the commentators seemed pretty high on him too. I can't remember who it was. Maybe Arlieth.

Impressions for Sagat seemed to be positive. They kept saying he's an SF4 character in SF5. I don't know what that means exactly, but he does have pretty great recovery on those standing fireballs. I like his ex DP just from watching it. Looks like people won't really be able to cross him up in order to bait it out.

From what I've read, opinions on Sagat seems to be mixed. Some have said that he flat out sucks. G seems to be the better choice here.

edit: Chun-li's cr MP goes right under his low tier shot which is funny.

Last edited:
From what I've read, opinions on Sagat seems to be mixed. Some have said that he flat out sucks. G seems to be the better choice here.

edit: Chun-li's cr MP goes right under his low tier shot which is funny.

Yeah. Even the players who think Sagat is strong seem to think G is even better. I know Ultradavid thinks G is really good. He's also pretty fun to watch.

Yeah. Even the players who think Sagat is strong seem to think G is even better. I know Ultradavid thinks G is really good. He's also pretty fun to watch.

I believe it. G is sick.

I haven’t played either yet, but Sagat seems like he’s slow, normals are short and his best VT is a charge attack. Also, his hk doesn’t hit grounded opponents. Basically a bigger Ryu lol.

I haven’t played either yet, but Sagat seems like he’s slow, normals are short and his best VT is a charge attack. Also, his hk doesn’t hit grounded opponents. Basically a bigger Ryu lol.

I don't think I'd go that far, but the first thing I tested was his HP and I was thinking, "Wait a minute. Something's wrong here." I'm surprised he can still do his kara cancels.

I'm sort of hoping everyone thinks he's low/mid tier, and then Bonchan just makes him work and changes everybody's mind. It's fun when one strong player makes a character move up a tier list. Of course Bonchan has had success with Nash, so he might make it work regardless.

I don't think I'd go that far, but the first thing I tested was his HP and I was thinking, "Wait a minute. Something's wrong here." I'm surprised he can still do his kara cancels.

He should get a 3-frame like Bison and his VT1 should push full screen on hit like Guiles EX flash.

I found these two funny. Pretty early to judge.

He should get a 3-frame like Bison and his VT1 should push full screen on hit like Guiles EX flash.

I found these two funny. Pretty early to judge.

I agree with his thoughts on G. It's too early, but I can see the nerf hammer coming down and knocking G into Q.

Of course they could just buff some of the other characters, but that would make too much sense.

I agree with his thoughts on G. It's too early, but I can see the nerf hammer coming down and knocking G into Q.

Of course they could just buff some of the other characters, but that would make too much sense.

G will get buffed, Sagat nerfed. It’s according to how Capcom wants the game to be played, not the meta. We all know this.

I'm sort of hoping everyone thinks he's low/mid tier, and then Bonchan just makes him work and changes everybody's mind. It's fun when one strong player makes a character move up a tier list. Of course Bonchan has had success with Nash, so he might make it work regardless.

He likes Sagat, but he's only going to use him to prove that he needs work.

@OnionKnight86
XeWBwOgpYFiC8jcX-x7J4UwUm7ROKoFA41uhyVYk9Co.png

Back