STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

Bought Blanka with FM... back to 200k FM. Only 200k more to have season 3 covered.

Blanka is cool, not my style character but already had a couple online people piece me up with him. Easy Character to beat Survival with.

Battle Lounge today 2/23 – 5:30PM PST!

Last edited:
Guys, have to switch the Battle Lounge to 5:30pm tonight. My GF's will lose it if I don't get my dog groomed. So if I'm in the match and I disappear it's because I have to go and pick him up.

I take everything back about Abigail. A competent Menat is much much more annoying. Worse than Sim.

Winter Brawl is supposed to show SFV, but they're playing Marvel Super Heroes, lol. Nobody's complaining even though that game is busted.

Last edited:
hey fam
im having the darndest time blocking overheads for some reason. like onw ake up i have only 1 viable option right now, ex upball. its effective if it hits, but i cant get it off sometimes, and when its blocked or missed im fucked. any suggestions for blanka?

also i would have gone to battle lounge if i seen it :(
whats ur ign swami?

also i would have gone to battle lounge if i seen it :(
whats ur ign swami?

NicroManiac82.

Depending on the overhead, I’m pretty sure you can throw them out of it. High level players always do it to me when I get gimmicky with it. If overheads have universal frame data across the board, you should be able to toss the whole cast.

Blanka seems pretty decent but I can't tell if it's just because I have no idea how to play against him... I feel the same way about Zeku, I'm just not ready for what's coming.

Tournament play will determine if Blanka has any real chops.

Blanka seems pretty decent but I can't tell if it's just because I have no idea how to play against him... I feel the same way about Zeku, I'm just not ready for what's coming.

Tournament play will determine if Blanka has any real chops.

Yea, a good Zeku can throw me off as well. I forget how to play two different people sometimes. I haven't played enough Blanka's to really know what to do just yet. I like that he's out before the season kicks off. I doubt we'll see very many high tier pro's use him unless its a solid counter pick, but I'm betting we'll see him on the circuit in the early pools.

NicroManiac82.

Depending on the overhead, I’m pretty sure you can throw them out of it. High level players always do it to me when I get gimmicky with it. If overheads have universal frame data across the board, you should be able to toss the whole cast.
is nicromaniac ur steam ? i sent friend req

Found this chart somewhat interesting, but not surprising. I expect DBZF to continue its rating dominance through the year as a lot of pro’s from other titles might be hopping on the scene. It’ll slow down eventually, but I’m sure it’ll remain on top unless Capcom throws a curve ball with SFV (SFIII / SFIV legacy character drop). Interesting to see MVC:I take the 3rd spot. It seems like people still enjoy watching it even though it’s a really ugly game. The FGC has been clamoring for a real DBZ fighting game and ArkSys delivered. You cannot deny that at all. Xenoverse would never pull in those types of ratings. Kuddo’s to those guys.

6Bb7Rp1p9BfZM_yW4L1dKFd_pp9QfKrccqUJpRn6Yh0.png

Found this chart somewhat interesting, but not surprising. I expect DBZF to continue its rating dominance through the year as a lot of pro’s from other titles might be hopping on the scene. It’ll slow down eventually, but I’m sure it’ll remain on top unless Capcom throws a curve ball with SFV (SFIII / SFIV legacy character drop). Interesting to see MVC:I take the 3rd spot. It seems like people still enjoy watching it even though it’s a really ugly game. The FGC has been clamoring for a real DBZ fighting game and ArkSys delivered. You cannot deny that at all. Xenoverse would never pull in those types of ratings. Kuddo’s to those guys.

6Bb7Rp1p9BfZM_yW4L1dKFd_pp9QfKrccqUJpRn6Yh0.png

A lot of them already are on the scene. Look at the top 32 at Winter Brawl. Not just them, but Infiltration, Kazunoko, Dogura, Go1, Justin, Momochi, ForeverKing, Perfect Legend, Aris, etc

I said a while back in the DBFZ thread, but it's crazy to see all these players from SF, Marvel, Tekken, GG, Injustice, etc all playing this. It really is a good game. Easy inputs, but it has depth to it.

Lol @ DOA. I tried to like that, but....eh.

A lot of them already are on the scene. Look at the top 32 at Winter Brawl. Not just them, but Infiltration, Kazunoko, Dogura, Go1, Justin, Momochi, ForeverKing, Perfect Legend, Aris, etc

I said a while back in the DBFZ thread, but it's crazy to see all these players from SF, Marvel, Tekken, GG, Injustice, etc all playing this. It really is a good game. Easy inputs, but it has depth to it.

Lol @ DOA. I tried to like that, but....eh.

I actually enjoyed the Top 8 DOA, probably because I've never really watched it. I did like the combos and stages.

I actually enjoyed the Top 8 DOA, probably because I've never really watched it. I did like the combos and stages.

I liked the first DOA, but not much after that. It was like an easier Virtua Fighter at first, but I didn't care too much about it after DOA2. I did want to try DOA5 after seeing this Vale Tudo/MMA girl who was knew to the series, but never got around to playing it.

Oh shit, a Kolin won SFV? I gotta see that.

I liked the first DOA, but not much after that. It was like an easier Virtua Fighter at first, but I didn't care too much about it after DOA2. I did want to try DOA5 after seeing this Vale Tudo/MMA girl who was knew to the series, but never got around to playing it.

Oh shit, a Kolin won SFV? I gotta see that.

That Kolin was solid. That GF's was a really great match.

Back