STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

Infiltration. He's not using top tier Guile, Cammy, Akuma, etc...

Infiltration. He's not using top tier Guile, Cammy, Akuma, etc...

Heard that! That’s one reason I root for him, using low-tier Juri and unconventional Menat. Plus his movement is a joy to watch.

Cruised passed Gachikun.

Heard that! That’s one reason I root for him, using low-tier Juri and unconventional Menat. Plus his movement is a joy to watch.

Cruised passed Gachikun.

Agreed.

No Abigails in top 8 again. Hmm, maybe he's not as scary as people thought...

Agreed.

No Abigails in top 8 again. Hmm, maybe he's not as scary as people thought...

Yeah, saw an article on Eventhubs noting that. Also, 8 unique characters in top 8 (or more if you count both of Infiltrations characters).

He's still scary to me! I haven’t taken the time to find proper counters to his moves so I usually just go bananas, lol. It works about 1/3 of the time.

And he had to beat CoolKid, another American, to get there.

Lil Majin tied in 7th, lol. Too bad, I really like high level King play who has one of the largest movesets in Fighting Game history.
I forgot about Neon! I think I'll root for him as an apology.

Yeah, saw an article on Eventhubs noting that. Also, 8 unique characters in top 8 (or more if you count both of Infiltrations characters).

He's still scary to me! I haven’t taken the time to find proper counters to his moves so I usually just go bananas, lol. It works about 1/3 of the time.

He's still great, but he has weaknesses and you see players dropping his combos all the time, lol.

I forgot about Nemo. He's a favorite even though he hates my man Gief.

DH87xlyXUAAEz_V.jpg

He's still great, but he has weaknesses and you see players dropping his combos all the time, lol.

I forgot about Nemo. He's a favorite even though he hates my man Gief.

DH87xlyXUAAEz_V.jpg

Just roasted that Neon kid, damn!

Wake up super for the win. :eek:

Yeah that was too bad. NuckleDu actually has a pretty good record against Infiltration, from what I remember, but he'll have to also get through Tokido (who I think sent him to losers and has beaten him the last two times they've played) and Gachikun.

Edit: Also the winner of Verloren vs. Nemo. This is a pretty crazy top 8.

Last edited:
Same, it takes 90% of the fun out of it if there isn’t a stable connection.

Funny how SFV, Tekken 7, and DBFZ all don't have good netcode, but NRS uses there own version of GGPO. MKX was terriBAD at first, but they did a 180 and it was great.

Funny how SFV, Tekken 7, and DBFZ all don't have good netcode, but NRS uses there own version of GGPO. MKX was terriBAD at first, but they did a 180 and it was great.

I have absolutely zero knowledge of netcode, or what specifically the term even means, from a technical standpoint. But, I wonder how much crossplay (pc and PS4 users able to play against each other), affects online play.

I have absolutely zero knowledge of netcode, or what specifically the term even means, from a technical standpoint. But, I wonder how much crossplay (pc and PS4 users able to play against each other), affects online play.
The frames have to match up, I think, so that causes some issues. Matches seem to run better when I'm on PS4, but not so much better that I'm willing to pay for PS+ just to play SFV.

The frames have to match up, I think, so that causes some issues. Matches seem to run better when I'm on PS4, but not so much better that I'm willing to pay for PS+ just to play SFV.

Makes sense to me. Kinda what I figured.

Man, we really could’ve used a Sajam, or an UltraDavid, or a James Chen....well basically anyone else besides Lee Chung in the commentator’s booth, lol. Dude’s whiffing jokes left and right.

We already got the hype man in Yipes, and he’s good at it. Together, they’re too much.

That lotion joke earlier....
<6>

Man, we really could’ve used a Sajam, or an UltraDavid, or a James Chen....well basically anyone else besides Lee Chung in the commentator’s booth, lol. Dude’s whiffing jokes left and right.

We already got the hype man in Yipes, and he’s good at it. Together, they’re too much.

That lotion joke earlier....
<6>

I don't mind them together.

I thought Yipes and Chris Matrix singing those old TV show themes like Ducktales and Chip N Dale was pretty funny.

I don't mind them together.

I thought Yipes and Chris Matrix singing those old TV show themes like Ducktales and Chip N Dale was pretty funny.

Yeah Yipes is legit. Missed out on the duets though.

Fantastic GF’s and an entertaining Top 8. Yipes is great but this other guy needs some work. Definitely not top tier commentating.

Menat > Shotos

Watching Infiltration play is torture lol, feel bad for Tokido. Spend all that time trying to find new ways inside.

Back