STREET FIGHTER V-v5: Arcade Edition - Battle Lounge 4/6 – Streamed on Twitch! 4:30PM PST!

If you've never sat through 10HRs of COOP CUP. Do it. You'll be fluent in japanese by the time it's over.

If you've never sat through 10HRs of COOP CUP. Do it. You'll be fluent in japanese by the time it's over.

Not sure. We'll know soon enough.

I see Hayao will be there too. He was known for this:

Not sure. We'll know soon enough.

I see Hayao will be there too. He was known for this:

and this:

iWNPMFe.gif

<{ByeHomer}>

@SwamiLeoni weird man. Game crashed on me. Don't think that's ever happened on PS4. Least it wasn't until after the match finished.

Still dope you could get back in. GG’s as always man.
Yeah it was fun. I haven't played in a while and dropped like 400 points today playing people who were doing crazy nonsense. It was nice to play somebody who was putting some thought into it.

Happy New Years guys! 2018 goal is to hit Plat!

Happy New Years to my SF Sherdog buds

I just finished fixing my stick even though I'm debating getting a hitbox. May just use the stick with my computer/retropie since I don't want to bother trying to get it to work with my PS4.

Some of those guys have been playing for 20+ years. Which game was it?

3s

Had some fun Hugo mirror matches but I never came out on top. One dude was way too godlike with ken and just destroyed me. I was happy with how I did anyways since I haven't touched a stick in nearly 10 years.

My stick was fucking with me at first and I had no idea how to fix it. The LB button was set to the windows key and the LT button was set to the mouse right click. How that happened I had no clue but once I went into Steam and turned off Xbox controller support it started working fine again.

Saw the early “pre-patch” notes and I’m not impressed. They seemed to have nerfed Ryu again. Axe Kick went from 8frames to 9frames? Solar Plexus has reduced damage. I guess he may get a little follow-up after his F-throw. VTC after EX-Hado (It’s a knock down, so what?). Some hitbox/hurtbox changes on certain normals. It’s not final, but damn. They always find a way to make him weaker.

3s

Had some fun Hugo mirror matches but I never came out on top. One dude was way too godlike with ken and just destroyed me. I was happy with how I did anyways since I haven't touched a stick in nearly 10 years.

Ken is also in the top 3 while Hugo is low tier.

Ken is also in the top 3 while Hugo is low tier.

Oh yeah I'm well aware of the tiers but even then this dude was just way too good for me

Saw the early “pre-patch” notes and I’m not impressed. They seemed to have nerfed Ryu again. Axe Kick went from 8frames to 9frames? Solar Plexus has reduced damage. I guess he may get a little follow-up after his F-throw. VTC after EX-Hado (It’s a knock down, so what?). Some hitbox/hurtbox changes on certain normals. It’s not final, but damn. They always find a way to make him weaker.

were they the right patch notes? I know capcom JP accidentally posted the wrong ones at one point yesterday.

Back