STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Yea, just knowing this (and other no brainers) weren't in the initial release really tells the story of how this was rushed.

S2 story is a great way to expand on the first season and allows Capcom to introduce S3 characters. We also might get more to Necallis story. Might also get Gill as a final boss.

Hopefully, it's not as goofy as the original story. Necalli's role was a disappointment. An actual boss would be nice too.

Hopefully, it's not as goofy as the original story. Necalli's role was a disappointment. An actual boss would be nice too.

Lol yea, the S1 story was pretty goofy for sure. I didn't think it was that bad but they could have used more for Necalli. I didn't really understand him being there. Bornfree ruled out the option for an E. Ryu V-Tigger when interviewing Samura, but using Necalli, they could bring it back.

I'm also hoping for another boss. How many times has Bison the boss in a SF game?

I want a Shin M. Bison secret boss like Alpha 3 and EX3.

Finding out Necalli was the ultimate jobber really bummed me out

I want a Shin M. Bison secret boss like Alpha 3 and EX3.

He was nothing in Alpha 3, but he was pretty cheap for a Capcom boss in EX3. Like a Mugen creation or something.

So not only do we get 50k, but more trials and demonstrations for some extra FM? I'll definitely be on later.

Yeah they're pulling me back in with this update. Now if only they would let us know the rest of the roster. Sick of all the rumors flying around (Garuda, Abigail, Guy's master, Rose's trainer, Black military man in jorts)

Lol yea, the S1 story was pretty goofy for sure. I didn't think it was that bad but they could have used more for Necalli. I didn't really understand him being there. Bornfree ruled out the option for an E. Ryu V-Tigger when interviewing Samura, but using Necalli, they could bring it back.

I'm also hoping for another boss. How many times has Bison the boss in a SF game?

We really need a "check sherdog" message in the chat, lol.

GGs. That was getting ridiculous, though. We got kicked out of several matches.

GGs. That was getting ridiculous, though. We got kicked out of several matches.

Yea, that sucked. Obviously it isn't fixed. GG's and youre right, Ed's really fun. I might spend some time trying to learn to ins & outs of his game.

Yea, that sucked. Obviously it isn't fixed. GG's and youre right, Ed's really fun. I might spend some time trying to learn to ins & outs of his game.

To be fair, the notes didn't say anything about the netcode. It would have been a nice surprise if they had fixed it, but I wasn't counting on it. At least it feels like the game is getting there. Can't believe I just bought that goofy Ryu costume.

Yeah. I see you're starting to like Ed. Looks like you might have found your secondary.

To be fair, the notes didn't say anything about the netcode. It would have been a nice surprise if they had fixed it, but I wasn't counting on it. At least it feels like the game is getting there. Can't believe I just bought that goofy Ryu costume.

Yeah. I see you're starting to like Ed. Looks like you might have found your secondary.

Thats true, but the Battle Lounge was a little wonky. It's probably my fault because I had a ping of 80 earlier. I just reset the router and now its showing a 9. I kept getting disconnected during Ranked / Casuals as well.

But yea, I might give Ed a series go. He's really fun and unique. Cant wait to see some high level play with him. I doubt anyone will bring him out in a major as Kolin is hardly being used at the moment.

Playing Ed right now. This guy's moveset is something...

Thats true, but the Battle Lounge was a little wonky. It's probably my fault because I had a ping of 80 earlier. I just reset the router and now its showing a 9. I kept getting disconnected during Ranked / Casuals as well.

But yea, I might give Ed a series go. He's really fun and unique. Cant wait to see some high level play with him. I doubt anyone will bring him out in a major as Kolin is hardly being used at the moment.

Was your PS4 wired or wireless? I don't remember us having this issue before.

Was your PS4 wired or wireless? I don't remember us having this issue before.

It was wired, but I was using a Power Network Adapter. I'm using the same thing with my computer, but I might see if I can try something different. Our router is like at the back end of our wall. I wish I could move it closer, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

How's zangief with the new patch?

Crimson was doing some funny looking animations with him last night. His wiff is pretty funny. He just stands there looking like he's going to bear hug something.

How's zangief with the new patch?

About the same. Like in the beta, he has his old jumping headbutt back. I don't think we'll be seeing that kick counter much. It only works on horizontal kicks and I'd rather just use Gief's V-Skill.

Back