STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Battle Lounge tonight if anyone is interested. I'm thinking of starting around 5:00pm PST.

Since this is the complete version, then yes. CIV V only got good after all of the expansion packs IMO, but I would wait for Cyber Monday and see if Steam has a discount on Civ VI. It’s a much better game and has a lot of added bonuses.

Amazing game, IMO. The diplomacy in VI right now is utter garbage so I'd play V until VI gets some upgrades. IV will be better in the long run, though.

I never played any of them, but I've wanted to so I figured I'd ask. The whole complete edition is $12 so it's gotta be worth it.

edit: picked up KI last week. My PC isn't great, but I was still able to play a few matches with my friend whose on xbox. Smooth, no lag.

Last edited:
How come Itazan doesn't use the bear head costume any more?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/7c9n8i/leakileaks/

"Season 3 characters include Sagat, Sakura, Cody, Sodom, 2 newcomers (I heard 2 Final Fight newcomers from one source, but Roxy and a Shadaloo Doll from another)

There will also be free characters added as part of the update, which are Crimson Viper, Q, Necro, and Oro."

Last edited:
True, but maybe I just want this to be real especially the whole free characters thing. If Soul Calibur 6 turns out to be false...

I hope it's true as well. Those would be some good additions. Sodom need more love, IMO. Make his V-Trigger his V-Ism state from Alpha 3, Kappa.

Heading to Hawaii this weekend Gents so I won't be on. I'll be ready next weekend though. Hopefully we get some killer news at the NA LCQ!

Heading to Hawaii this weekend Gents so I won't be on. I'll be ready next weekend though. Hopefully we get some killer news at the NA LCQ!

Aww, shucks. I was up for some Battle Lounge tonight. Anyone else up for it?

Haha dude it’s only been me and @Crimson Fury for like the past 5 weeks. No one shows up anymore. Hopefully SFV:AE brings out some more players on the sub.

Well, I just recently got back on the train. Crazy. I stopped playing for like 3 weeks and my BP was at like 3200. And then I picked up where I left off and it shot up to like 5500 out of nowhere. I'm still maining with Ed.

Itazan or Snake Eyez (with zangief) better win Capcom cup or have a god damn mirror match.....

Last edited:
This Ryu player reminds me on Gandhi, lol.

edit: hahahahahaha.

Back