STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Lol this guy is in my Ryu-Mains FB group. The FGC is filled with some really odd people.

Lol this guy is in my Ryu-Mains FB group. The FGC is filled with some really odd people.

FYI, there's an Injustice 2 Beta on Steam right now which will be up until the 10th. It's just 1v1 online mode only to test out the netcode which is already great on console.

i saw this live....good shit

Yea, really good stuff. It seems like the Japanese are starting to really pull away. I think Du is now in front for USA, Problem X for Europe, Mena for SA and a plethora of those from Japan. Not taking anything away from our other top tiers, but man, Japan seems like they’re ending the year strong.

Yea, really good stuff. It seems like the Japanese are starting to really pull away. I think Du is now in front for USA, Problem X for Europe, Mena for SA and a plethora of those from Japan. Not taking anything away from our other top tiers, but man, Japan seems like they’re ending the year strong.
Got some good giefs for Capcom cup. Any birdies going?

I can't wait for Japan Evo. I really hope someone top ranked players show up that can't make USA evo

Got some good giefs for Capcom cup. Any birdies going?

I can't wait for Japan Evo. I really hope someone top ranked players show up that can't make USA evo

Yea, looks like MendaRD's Birdie will make it. He's currently sitting one behind Smug @ 25th.

I had to give a speech about myself for my Toastmasters class and brought up SFV as a hobby. Little did I know there were a couple of other casuals in there who bought the game but don't play it anymore. Must be because the PS4 was relatively new at the time with a limited amount of games available like the switch. Unless you're into Fighting games, it's really hard to keep a player base.

Back