STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

DT8YpsM.png

Character Distribution for Master Ranked Players

Only one Character not represented on this list

So, did that one master ranked player who went to Evo give up on the character?

Seems like it. Most have jumped ship to Ken and Akuma.

It’s hard for me to imagine a viable Ryu in SFV. I feel like even S1 Ryu right now would be mid-tier. Hopefully his 2nd VT brings him up from the bottom. He’s doesn’t have any 50/50’s.

It’s hard for me to imagine a viable Ryu in SFV. I feel like even S1 Ryu right now would be mid-tier. Hopefully his 2nd VT brings him up from the bottom. He’s doesn’t have any 50/50’s.

Give him his Joudan Sokutogeri. EX Version bounces the opponent off the wall like in 3rd Strike. Can follow up with almost anything. Following up with the jab will allow you to dash under them as they recover.

Give him his Joudan Sokutogeri. EX Version bounces the opponent off the wall like in 3rd Strike. Can follow up with almost anything. Following up with the jab will allow you to dash under them as they recover.

Honestly, I would love this. But I would rather have the HK version wall bounce for a CA and the EX have invincibility + quick active frames + wall bounce. The HK will obviously be -2 on B while the EX will be +.

Anyone following X-Kira’s leaks on FB/Twitter? If he’s right, this game is going to turn into a full on costume contest. From what he’s saying, SFV:AE will be implementing ‘cosplaying’ into the character costumes. Meaning, the Extra Battle costumes will actually be skins from other Capcom franchises. I highly highly doubt (if true) that any of these will be allowed in tournaments. I just cant see Capcom allowing Ryu to dress as Asura and Gief to dress as Nemesis and play on stream (and on TV) in front of 1,000’s. This will totally throw people for a loop.

Honestly, I would love this. But I would rather have the HK version wall bounce for a CA and the EX have invincibility + quick active frames + wall bounce. The HK will obviously be -2 on B while the EX will be +.

That'll never happen, lol.

Playing Rashid online has kind of breathed new life into this game for me, gonna actually focus on rising through the ranks

Playing Rashid online has kind of breathed new life into this game for me, gonna actually focus on rising through the ranks

Nice. Saw this posted on Reddit, figure I’d share.

Battle Lounge tonight starting 3-5:30PST if anyone is interested. I’ll be on during those times.

Nice. Saw this posted on Reddit, figure I’d share.

Battle Lounge tonight starting 3-5:30PST if anyone is interested. I’ll be on during those times.

Nice, it will give me something to practice. I hadn't touched him till last week so I finally decided to do his trials last night. Was able to hop on to rank afterwards where I went 5-2 over all my matches.

I can be on for some matches later.

Nice, it will give me something to practice. I hadn't touched him till last week so I finally decided to do his trials last night. Was able to hop on to rank afterwards where I went 5-2 over all my matches.

I can be on for some matches later.

To be honest, learning Ryu was great and all, but it didn’t really train me to use other characters. After using Nash, it really helped me. My biggest hurdle was memorizing his normals and special moves. I’ve put in hours with Juri and she still gives me fits. But the more characters I play the more the game starts to click for me.

That chart is hilarious. I hope they bring back Nash to S1 status. I really like watching him play and think he fits Infiltrations style perfectly. But I also like Bonchans pressure with him as well. What were the exact nerfs that Capcom handed down to him?

That chart is hilarious. I hope they bring back Nash to S1 status. I really like watching him play and think he fits Infiltrations style perfectly. But I also like Bonchans pressure with him as well. What were the exact nerfs that Capcom handed down to him?

Can't remember a lot of them, but Charlie's movement in general isn't as good as it used to be, especially his back dash.

Look at that movement:

Lol, that’s right. They Nerfed Nash’s backdash but still allowed Rog to do 70-80% damage on 1 mistake. Not to mention, Infiltration was the only one bringing Nash to the Top 8’s. He wasn’t over represented by any means.

Lol, that’s right. They Nerfed Nash’s backdash but still allowed Rog to do 70-80% damage on 1 mistake. Not to mention, Infiltration was the only one bringing Nash to the Top 8’s. He wasn’t over represented by any means.

Weren't there 3 Charlies at Evo Top 8?

Back