STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Nice, it'll be good to have you. I might try out Kolin when I get home. She's not annoying to play against like Menat, but man her frame traps are really scary.

I've been playing KI a lot since it came out on steam so it's gonna feel weird going back to SFV

I've been playing KI a lot since it came out on steam so it's gonna feel weird going back to SFV

I still haven't even fired that thing up. I really should though since I paid $35 for it lol. Seem's really fun. Can you do lobbies?

I got stuck on Ryus jp.hk > cr.hp > Sho > FADC > Metsu Hado. Loving the FADC stuff though, very fun. I have a hard time dash cancelling it though. Not quite sure how to do that.

Hm, no idea, I just do it, lol. Have you could tried holding mp+mk while FADC?

As for Alex, maybe increase the range of his Powerbomb? At least the weak version of it. His EX Air Stampede could track like in 3S and his EX Bazooka Knee could hit like in 3S as well. The Tornado DDT was a cool move, but it wouldn't work on anyone so that shouldn't be brought back.

I'll try to be on later tonight. I know some friends wanted to play Trials in Destiny 2 and I don't really like the PVP in that game, lol.

I still haven't even fired that thing up. I really should though since I paid $35 for it lol. Seem's really fun. Can you do lobbies?

Yeah, the online has good netcode and lobbies. I've only played Jago online as he's the only one I feel confident using. Been working with other characters though. The game is a lot more fun to play than SFV.

Hm, no idea, I just do it, lol. Have you could tried holding mp+mk while FADC?

As for Alex, maybe increase the range of his Powerbomb? At least the weak version of it. His EX Air Stampede could track like in 3S and his EX Bazooka Knee could hit like in 3S as well. The Tornado DDT was a cool move, but it wouldn't work on anyone so that shouldn't be brought back.

I'll try to be on later tonight. I know some friends wanted to play Trials in Destiny 2 and I don't really like the PVP in that game, lol.

Well I thought the mp+mk is your FADC buttons. I see people dash cancel out of their FADC and I try it and cant. I’ll have to set Ryu to fire off hado’s and try it in training I guess.

Good buffs on Alex. That’s a shame there’s no tracking for him in this game. I think that would be great as well as brining back his cross-up back. The tracking could be used as a justification for a lousy wake-up game IMO.

Hopefully we see you tonight! I might be on a little early, it depends on how quickly I can get my house clean.

Yeah, the online has good netcode and lobbies. I've only played Jago online as he's the only one I feel confident using. Been working with other characters though. The game is a lot more fun to play than SFV.

I'd probably start off with Jago and Wolf. I'll need to hit the training room, but I'll give it some practice this weekend.

I'd probably start off with Jago and Wolf. I'll need to hit the training room, but I'll give it some practice this weekend.

The Dojo alone will get you well acquainted with Jago, that's why I've been using him. Didn't like Wolf as I don't care for charge characters that are primarily rush down. Trying to get good with Kan Ra and Arbiter.

Some rumors floating around that the new Character might be dropping Tuesday. Or at the very least will be revealed.

The Dojo alone will get you well acquainted with Jago, that's why I've been using him. Didn't like Wolf as I don't care for charge characters that are primarily rush down. Trying to get good with Kan Ra and Arbiter.

Some rumors floating around that the new Character might be dropping Tuesday. Or at the very least will be revealed.

I really do like KI's roster. I think it's one of the best on the market. And their guest characters are pretty sweet.

Yea, I have $45 on my steam. I should probably pick it up. I love boss only games. Shadow of the Colossus being my favorite.

From what little I've seen of Cuphead, it kinda reminds me of Contra: Hard Corps. It had a lot of boss battles, but wasn't just that.

Damn, that was a great game. Better than Contra III, IMO.

I personally think he looks really fun. Turning into Strider is a + and he has one of the best CA’s.

Thoughts?

Looks interesting. Closest thing we have to a stance switch character in this game.

So that zangief player that beat daigo a couple weeks ago looks really good

Not gonna lie, Zeku looks to be the best out of the S2 characters. If I could guess, the initial roster, S1 & S2 have all been pretty much in the pipeline as far as development goes seeing as the game is roughly a year and a half or so old. That said, I look at Zeku’s options and then I look at Ryu’s and I weep a little inside. Ryu is far and away the plainest dude in the game. 100% Vanilla.

DT8YpsM.png

Character Distribution for Master Ranked Players

Only one Character not represented on this list

Back