STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition coming January 16!

Prepare yourselves,Street Fighter V: Arcade Editionis coming out on January 16, 2018! If you’ve been spectating from the sidelines or are waiting for a reason to join the fight, now is the time! In addition to the highly-requested Arcade Mode,Street Fighter V: Arcade Editioncontains a bounty of new features you’ll want to check out. Let’s get to it!

Street Fighter V: Arcade Editionwill feature all 28 characters, including those from Season 1 and 2 – with one more from Season 2 still to be announced. For those yearning for more options, each character will receive a second V-Trigger, which will significantly change their playstyle. You may need to relearn your main or perhaps try another character, which speaks to you in a different way due to their alternate abilities. Stay tuned for more information on each character’s second V-Trigger!

As it’s our 30thanniversary year, we wanted to celebrate by making sureStreet Fighter V: Arcade Editioncontained a plethora of new content. True to its name, Arcade Mode is coming toStreet Fighter V: Arcade Editionandwill be an experience ripe with nostalgia. Furthermore, we’re adding in Extra Battle Mode, a Gallery, and completely redesigning the UI to amplify the epic quality of this new version. We have much more to share on each of these modes and more content to reveal in the future!

From the beginning, we promised that you’ll only need to purchase the originalStreet Fighter V, which we’re sticking to. All the new gameplay-related content – Arcade Mode, Extra Battle Mode, a second V-Trigger, the Gallery, and more – will be available as part of a free in-game update for current players! Those who don’t currently haveStreet Fighter Vcan purchaseStreet Fighter V: Arcade Editionfor $39.99, and it will include everything we mentioned above.

Thank you for supportingStreet Fighter V! As mentioned earlier,Street Fighter V: ArcadeEdition will be available on PS4 at retail or as a digital download on January 16, 2018. Please follow us onTwitterand like us onFacebookto be the first to learn of more details onStreet Fighter VandStreet Fighter V: Arcade Edition!

Release date: January 16, 2018
https://twitter.com/StreetFighter

Last edited:
Wish they were adding more V-Skills and CAs as well but this still looks promising. Might bring me back from KI.

Wish they were adding more V-Skills and CAs as well but this still looks promising. Might bring me back from KI.

If they’re adding in new cut-scenes, I see no reason to think they wouldn’t add new CA’s. I would imagine that the new CA’s would release after SFV:AE mainly because it gives Capcom a filler update later in the year in case something happens with S3 character releases (as it always does). But, it might be added in during this update as well, who knows.

With a 2nd V-Skill, that’s an interesting question. Many characters rely heavily on the V-skill they currently have and it is intertwined into their gameplay so deeply that a new one would have to be something as effective or complimentary (i.e.; Balrog / Laura). I would enjoy a new one for Ryu; especially during his new V-Trigger like Akuma (see E.Ryu’s foot-stomp from USFVI).

05_sf05.jpg

This reminds me of Rolento's stage in Final Fight. I can't remember that generic punk's name, I think it was "J"?

05_sf07.jpg

05_sf08.jpg

Last edited:
Battle Lounge tonight kicking off around 5:30PST if anyone is interested. I'll get down on some Fightcade / USFIV / SFV but preferably SFV since I got smoked last night.

Sorry I couldn't make it last night, dudes. I had some things to take care of. Will try to make it next Friday.

That was fun but we got smoked. I started getting pretty salty haha.

Yeah, around the last stage, I gave up trying to survive. Glad you enjoyed Last Blade. Most played LB2, but I liked the first one more.

juz-super4.gif

Yeah, around the last stage, I gave up trying to survive. Glad you enjoyed Last Blade. Most played LB2, but I liked the first one more.

juz-super4.gif
Yea, thanks for teaching me some of the move-sets. The game is actually really fun.

I finally started to understand the FA in USFIV last night trying the Ryu Trials out. Man, some of the timings in that game are strict!

Yea, thanks for teaching me some of the move-sets. The game is actually really fun.

I finally started to understand the FA in USFIV last night trying the Ryu Trials out. Man, some of the timings in that game are strict!

Yeah, the older games are a bit more strict, but over the years they have simplified some things ie. it's easier to combo into half circle attacks than in the past.

I saw a vid where James Chen talked about doing the trials for SFEX+@ recently and he said his timing was so off from playing SFV that he was struggling to do a lot of those old combos.

Yeah, the older games are a bit more strict, but over the years they have simplified some things ie. it's easier to combo into half circle attacks than in the past.

I saw a vid where James Chen talked about doing the trials for SFEX+@ recently and he said his timing was so off from playing SFV that he was struggling to do a lot of those old combos.

I got stuck on Ryus jp.hk > cr.hp > Sho > FADC > Metsu Hado. Loving the FADC stuff though, very fun. I have a hard time dash cancelling it though. Not quite sure how to do that.

So what Alex buffs are you hoping for in S3? What do you feel would make him strong?

Battle Lounge tonight around 5:30pm PST if anyone is interested. If you have PC USFIV we can probably setup a lobby, if not lets get some SFV in.

I can join in later tonight. Haven't played in a month so I'm sure I'll kick some ass....<2>

I can join in later tonight. Haven't played in a month so I'm sure I'll kick some ass....<2>

Nice, it'll be good to have you. I might try out Kolin when I get home. She's not annoying to play against like Menat, but man her frame traps are really scary.

Back