STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Online practice would be great, that way you can give me some pointers! So far, I’m maining Haggar and he is such a beast. He is the easiest for me to get a grip on and I’ve already figured out some of his BnB’s. I wanted to add Hulk in the mix, but it’s really hard when your only projectile is a barrel and you’re still green using Hulks armor to absorb them. The Space stone is great because it pulls your opponent in and has a little bit of armor using it. Not sure if Hulk will be my second, but I’ll keep working on it to see how it plays out. Kane Blue River oddly enough did a Hulk/Haggar Youtube video that was pretty awesome. When Hulk calls out Haggar he goes ‘MUSCLE MAN!’ haha.

Battle Lounge tonight if anyone is interested. I’ll probably be on anywhere from 4-5:30. Join up, lets get some matches in!

Supposed to do some PVP in Destiny, but we'll see. I also picked up MVCI on PS4. Haven't played it yet.

Online practice would be great, that way you can give me some pointers! So far, I’m maining Haggar and he is such a beast. He is the easiest for me to get a grip on and I’ve already figured out some of his BnB’s. I wanted to add Hulk in the mix, but it’s really hard when your only projectile is a barrel and you’re still green using Hulks armor to absorb them. The Space stone is great because it pulls your opponent in and has a little bit of armor using it. Not sure if Hulk will be my second, but I’ll keep working on it to see how it plays out. Kane Blue River oddly enough did a Hulk/Haggar Youtube video that was pretty awesome. When Hulk calls out Haggar he goes ‘MUSCLE MAN!’ haha.

Battle Lounge tonight if anyone is interested. I’ll probably be on anywhere from 4-5:30. Join up, lets get some matches in!

Good games on USF4. Forgot how fun that can be.

Good games on USF4. Forgot how fun that can be.

Yea, for sure. I never knew how good at SFIV you were lol. Your FADC’s were solid and your Hugo is a beast. No wonder why you’re so good with Gief’s air-spd’s.

Yea, for sure. I never knew how good at SFIV you were lol. Your FADC’s were solid and your Hugo is a beast. No wonder why you’re so good with Gief’s air-spd’s.

GGs in MVCI. I see you got use to chains and air combos. I knew you would.

GGs in MVCI. I see you got use to chains and air combos. I knew you would.

Thanks, man. GGs. I could tell you were starting to warm up towards the end because your combos were getting longer. You definitely gave me some ideas with Hulk. Seems like his cr.lp is an OTG combo starter.

New Street Fighter V costumes, stage, and music packs available September 26!

Summer may be over, but there’s plenty of ways to welcome in fall. From new school and Halloween costumes, to a majestic English Manor, check out the new content that will be available inStreet Fighter Von September 26.

It’s back to school season and the start of a new academic year. Cammy, Menat, and Ed are prepared to walk the school grounds in their scholarly attire – hopefully, not looking for too much of a fight. Let these costumes remind you to always stay in school!

Cammy also has two additional costumes from her past that will be available for purchase. The Dolls Costume harkens back to her days as one of the brainwashed bodyguards for M. Bison, a point in time Cammy has battled with since she broke free from his control.

The Nostalgia Costume was Cammy’s alternate outfit fromStreet Fighter IV, and is now being brought over intoStreet Fighter V.Just in time for the cold weather to begin!

Chun-Li has three new costumes for all walks of life designed by Akiman. As an INTERPOL agent, Chun-Li often finds herself going undercover to take down Shadaloo.

When Chun-Li has time for a vacation, you may see her in this relaxing outfit. Don’t let the flip flops fool you, her lightning legs are still as deadly as ever.

Though she spends most of her time keeping the peace, even Chun-Li needs sleep to recover for the tough trials to come. Bring her sleepwear into battle to become your opponent’s worst nightmare.

The spookiest month of them all is upon us, which means more Halloween Costumes to bring in the fright for Dhalsim, M. Bison, Urien, Birdie, and F.A.N.G! We’ve got a mummy, a demon, a sibling doppelganger (for all you Gill fans), a butcher, and a mad scientist to make your opponent cower in fear.

2016 Halloween Costume Bundle- If you missed last year’sHalloween Costumes, they’re back again this year with the option to buy them all in one bundle! Last year’s costumes consisted of Alex, Cammy, Nash, Necalli, Juri, Ryu, and Vega. All of these can also be purchased individually. The Spooky Arena stage is included in the bundle, as well!

New Stage: English Manor- This castle overlooks a sweeping landscape with the Northern Lights hovering up above. It’ll take all your willpower to not be distracted by the beauty of this picturesque stage. You can purchase the English Manor with 70,000 Fight Money or $3.99/ €3.99.

Background Music Packs– These packs will add a personal touch to every battle, especially since music can change how you approach each fight. If you’re feeling nostalgic, there’s aStreet Fighter IIversion available!

You can pick up the new costumes on PlayStation 4 and Steam for $3.99/ €3.99 each starting on September 26.

As always, make sure to follow us onFacebookandTwitterfor the latestStreet Fighter Vnews.

So no Gill as a future boss character? WTF?

Cammy's stage looks nice. One of the best stages in SF2.

Agreed! I love the look. It also looks like they added keyboard support + new tunes. Pretty good update if you ask me.

I'm also bummed about Gill. I was really hoping for an updated Last Boss battle with him. There's so many layers they could add on and with the fluid movements SFV has, he would be most welcomed. Lots of questions of who the final arcade boss will be now. I just hope the A.I. is on point, but I doubt it will be.

Agreed! I love the look. It also looks like they added keyboard support + new tunes. Pretty good update if you ask me.

I'm also bummed about Gill. I was really hoping for an updated Last Boss battle with him. There's so many layers they could add on and with the fluid movements SFV has, he would be most welcomed. Lots of questions of who the final arcade boss will be now. I just hope the A.I. is on point, but I doubt it will be.

What if they made the final boss really cheap? Like old school SNK cheap? That would be hilarious.

What if they made the final boss really cheap? Like old school SNK cheap? That would be hilarious.

I'd be down for something like that. I really want a boss I'm going to have to struggle with. But input readers can get pretty annoying and eventually cheesing them out wins the battles. But finding the cheese is the funnest part. When it drops, I'm going to stay off message boards so I can figure it out myself. The internet really hasn't left much to the imagination when someone figures something out in the first couple of hours and it spreads like wildfire.

I'd be down for something like that. I really want a boss I'm going to have to struggle with. But input readers can get pretty annoying and eventually cheesing them out wins the battles. But finding the cheese is the funnest part. When it drops, I'm going to stay off message boards so I can figure it out myself. The internet really hasn't left much to the imagination when someone figures something out in the first couple of hours and it spreads like wildfire.

Those were the days.

@SwamiLeoni Killer Instinct is out on steam and on sale until Oct 4th.

edit: Looks like it comes with all the characters, costumes, modes, etc.

Last edited:
@SwamiLeoni Killer Instinct is out on steam and on sale until Oct 4th.

edit: Looks like it comes with all the characters, costumes, modes, etc.

Nice, hopefully Steam will allow my Panthera to work because my TE2+ I could not get to work at all. This is a game that looks really fun.

X-Kira has released a video of the way he thinks the new Arcade mode will play out. Remember, this is X-Kira, although his data mining information is pretty spot on, he makes bold assumptions with it. Meaning, he knows Arcade mode is real, he can often see stages and costumes before release and he has a good idea of how an arcade mode release with the current build (i.e.; SFII to SFIII to New Challengers to Lair of 4 Kings to Final Boss) could be used by Capcom.

He believes Shin Necalli will be the final boss:
images

Battle Lounge tonight starting around 5:30 to 6 if anyone is interested.

Is there a way we can request those? How can we get them added?

You'll have to use another emulator like MAME for that stuff. I've heard about UMK3 being added a while back, but it was a shitty console version.

Back