STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

I'm fine and relaxing in DC. I just hope the drive down isn't as grueling as the drive up.

Battle Lounge tonight if anyone is interested. I'll probably be on a little later, have to take my GF's Pom to get a haircut. I would say no later than 5:30 or so.

Have to pick up the dog, I'll be on around 6 if anyone is game.

Good game, @SwamiLeoni . Sorry for being late to the party today.

Yea, GG's! No biggie, no one showed up except you. I just decided to play some fightcade, USFIV & SFV. My apologies for getting so sloppy towards the end. I was probably 6-7 beers at that point and when I start getting a little drunk I end up turning into a flow chart Ryu lol.

Yea, GG's! No biggie, no one showed up except you. I just decided to play some fightcade, USFIV & SFV. My apologies for getting so sloppy towards the end. I was probably 6-7 beers at that point and when I start getting a little drunk I end up turning into a flow chart Ryu lol.

What's wrong with Flowchart?

Sorry, this video is still hilarious.

What's wrong with Flowchart?

Sorry, this video is still hilarious.

Haha I love that match. One of the best ever.

The thing with Ryu IMO especially in SFV is that he doesn't really have many options so your set play is very limited. It's hard to get creative with him unless you really know how to use his parry. So with the limited amount of set-play oki options, you're kind of forced to play flow chart. I hate it and it gets really boring.

I promised myself if I beat Gill today that I would buy MvC:I. I didn't, but still bought it. I ended up getting the E.Ryu & Thor outfits.

Haha I love that match. One of the best ever.

The thing with Ryu IMO especially in SFV is that he doesn't really have many options so your set play is very limited. It's hard to get creative with him unless you really know how to use his parry. So with the limited amount of set-play oki options, you're kind of forced to play flow chart. I hate it and it gets really boring.

I promised myself if I beat Gill today that I would buy MvC:I. I didn't, but still bought it. I ended up getting the E.Ryu & Thor outfits.

UltraChen even made a video analyzing the match.

Gill? Use Denjin Hadoken.

Lulz. I noticed you were playing a bit sloppier that time. I was hopped on 3 cans of Monster Ultra Zero when I was playing.

Lulz. I noticed you were playing a bit sloppier that time. I was hopped on 3 cans of Monster Ultra Zero when I was playing.

Haha it's kind of like bowling. Beers 1-3 I'm doing better than normal because I'm more relaxed. After the 3rd beer, things start going down hill. Around the 5th, I have a hard time keeping up and I start throwing out random moves because my brain just can't comprehend that fast. After our Battle Lounges sometimes I'll hop on ranked and I get killed doing that. I stayed on one time that I dropped all the way down to bronze lol.

Haha it's kind of like bowling. Beers 1-3 I'm doing better than normal because I'm more relaxed. After the 3rd beer, things start going down hill. Around the 5th, I have a hard time keeping up and I start throwing out random moves because my brain just can't comprehend that fast. After our Battle Lounges sometimes I'll hop on ranked and I get killed doing that. I stayed on one time that I dropped all the way down to bronze lol.

Lmao. I just broke the Gold barrier the day before we played.

Yea, Gill ruins me every time. Is the Denjin Ryu's 3rd special FB?

Yes. Knock him down with a DP or something, charge it (hold the button while rotating the stick), release while he's getting up. Build meter again (whiffing crouching medium punches works good for shotos)

Yes. Knock him down with a DP or something, charge it (hold the button while rotating the stick), release while he's getting up. Build meter again (whiffing crouching medium punches works good for shotos)

Awesome, thanks. I'm going to give this one a shot.

Shit, there's a plethora of cheap Guile players in the Gold division who can't stop spamming their stupid sonic booms and flash kicks. He's such a cheap, OP character on SFV. He's gotta be needed in the next season.

Last edited:
Shit, there's a plethora of cheap Guile players in the Gold division who can't stop spamming their stupid sonic booms and flash kicks. He's such a cheap, OK character on SFV. He's gotta be needed in the next season.

Back