STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

twitch.tv/bcfighting has some matches scheduled to start in about 8 minutes. One of them is LTG vs. KIllerMIller, a WNF Mika player. I'll probably watch and cheer for her to body him.

Edit: Gonna be some Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 matches in addition to SFV.

thanks bud!

Did i read correctly that your on steam now?

Yea, kinda. I'm on both but I play on Steam more often than not so I don't have to bug the GF when she's home. I had a scare there for a while as my stick wasn't working properly. I added some random files to the SFV and now I haven't had any issues.

twitch.tv/bcfighting has some matches scheduled to start in about 8 minutes. One of them is LTG vs. KIllerMIller, a WNF Mika player. I'll probably watch and cheer for her to body him.

Did SFV go yet or are they doing Tekken first? Is this in person or online?

KIllerMIller is that Honda player in ST, right? Never saw her play SFV. Should be interesting.

Did SFV go yet or are they doing Tekken first? Is this in person or online?
SFV is up next, KillerMIller vs. LTG, they just did Injustice and Tekken. I think there's another round of each game up after this.

KIllerMIller is that Honda player in ST, right? Never saw her play SFV. Should be interesting.
I'm pretty sure that's right. Her Mika is pretty good, although she never makes it that deep into the bracket at Wednesday Night Fights.

I don't know about this whole musical act in the middle of the matches thing; I really just want to see the games.

That was the worst SFV match I've watched on stream.

Yeah it didn't go great. She clearly wasn't ready for Ed at all. I was so disappointed that I got on to play ranked; I hit 3901, got nervous, and quit for the night. I hope I get two matches against somebody scrubby next time I play!

I got a little boost from some Abigail players. I gotta respect the willingness to just jettison points by trying out a new character. I dropped like 1.5k the last time I did that.

Just watched it. Man, she ate almost every EX Uppercut LTG threw.

Just watched it. Man, she ate almost every EX Uppercut LTG threw.

To be fair, fuck ex psycho upper lol.

@Swing dropping 1.5k w/ Akuma? Reminds me of just starting out with S2 Ryu. I dropped big time and couldn't get back up for a month or so.

@Swing dropping 1.5k w/ Akuma? Reminds me of just starting out with S2 Ryu. I dropped big time and couldn't get back up for a month or so.
Yeah it was rough. My execution is terrible when I try to pick up another character because I keep wanting to use the inputs that I'm familiar with. I think playing Akuma improved my execution though. I used to have a lot of trouble doing dp into super. Post Akuma I hit it more often than not, and I typically don't drop stuff as often generally.

Yeah it was rough. My execution is terrible when I try to pick up another character because I keep wanting to use the inputs that I'm familiar with. I think playing Akuma improved my execution though. I used to have a lot of trouble doing dp into super. Post Akuma I hit it more often than not, and I typically don't drop stuff as often generally.

Yea, he'll do that for you. At the same time though, its only for motion characters. People like Gief and Bison are a lot different. Have you tried Nash? He's always seemed fun.

Yea, he'll do that for you. At the same time though, its only for motion characters. People like Gief and Bison are a lot different. Have you tried Nash? He's always seemed fun.
I almost did at the beginning, but the slow walk speed turned me away (I wasn't very good at dashing on stick). I'm still not that great, but I'm definitely better now.

Back