STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

The FGC is so indecisive. When Abigail was revealed he was getting hammered from every outlet you can think of. Very few people were on board and hated him & his design. Now I’m reading that people are excited for him all over those same outlets. The same sentiment is found on his design but people are now very eager to play with/against him. I’m thinking that people are just hyped on a new character release; however I didn’t see the hype train for Ed as I’m seeing for Abigail. Kinda crazy the amount of flip flopping goes on. On a side note, my GF is starting to think I’m crazy talking about SFV and the new releases coming out. I need a side hobby outside of FG’s it seems. I feel like a kid again talking about games and I'm 34. Is that a bad thing?

So would a Super Street Fighter 5 be free to SF5 owners? What typically becomes different in the "super" version?

Yes, it would be free to anyone who already owns SFV. It's still very much a rumor at this point. There's a breakdown on the rumor a couple of pages back. But a new rumor emerged contradicting some of the S3 characters. So far though, the original leak of the S2 cast and MvC:I has been correct.

Alex's classic costume looks pretty good, with and without the coat. I might have to get it.

There's nothing quite like the feeling of getting taunted in the first round of a fighting game and then taking the match.

Caught a thread on neogaf this morning that said that the Abigail reveal was the wrong trailer. It said that Abigail gets bigger in V-Trigger (similar to Bane) and then shrinks back down when it's run it's course. They said the trailer only showed Abigail the size he would be in V-Trigger even when he was not. I'd love to be in the Capcom office for just one week to see how funny things are.

FYI, I believe the SF 30th kicks off on Friday at 12:45pm. Although I live in SD and I didn't get tickets in time to go, I do have a friend who might let me use hers. If she lets me, I'll try and take some photos. Expect nothing more than a couple of Chun outfits as a reveal.

I love how Daigo looks at the pad like, "What the fuck is this shit?" lol.

SFV Cliffs:
Shows off S1 & S2 stuff
Replay EVO highlights
Ono dressed as Abigail
SF Quiz with Gifts
Sports Costumes revealed
Ono Shoryuken's off the stage

Lol, wow. Someone posted this and it shows Geki so I was hoping for maybe a bonus character (yeah, right)

DFSI9cjW0AAE2DI.jpg

Ha! Good one. I think that picture has been out for a while. In fact, it may have dropped right before or right after the NeoGaf 'leak'.

BATTLE LOUNGE TONIGHT - KICK OFF: 4:30 - 5:30pst PST

Lol, wow. Someone posted this and it shows Geki so I was hoping for maybe a bonus character (yeah, right)

DFSI9cjW0AAE2DI.jpg

Ha! Good one. I think that picture has been out for a while. In fact, it may have dropped right before or right after the NeoGaf 'leak'.

BATTLE LOUNGE TONIGHT - KICK OFF: 4:30 - 5:30pst PST

Ah, I never saw it before, lol.

Now THAT's a compliment.

@SwamiLeoni fun games man, although our matches are starting to get kinda stressful. I'm starting to see why people call SFV a bit of a guessing game; I feel like I get blown up pretty bad if I don't properly predict a fireball. I wanted to keep playing, but I'm east coast and school is starting up again in a little under two weeks. I'm trying to get back on a reasonable sleep schedule.

Edit: I was getting pretty salty during some of those. Also, I don't think I anti-air dp'd you once. I notice that when I play Cammy I have a bad habit of using her back medium punch as a crutch.

Back