STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Played some Fightcade last night....floundered like a fish out of water.

Will be doing Battle Lounge around 4:30 - 5:00pm today. Can't do it tomorrow, it's my Moms bday. So if any of you want to get some games in, i'll be on. As always, i'll be having some cocktails, so about an hour in expect somewhat of a steep decline of gameplay lol.

Played some Fightcade last night....floundered like a fish out of water.

Will be doing Battle Lounge around 4:30 - 5:00pm today. Can't do it tomorrow, it's my Moms bday. So if any of you want to get some games in, i'll be on. As always, i'll be having some cocktails, so about an hour in expect somewhat of a steep decline of gameplay lol.

I'll try, but will be on Mystara later. Might get it on steam since both D&D games are on sale for $4.

Is that Turn based or is it like Golden Axe?

It's the Capcom beatemup I was telling you about. Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara and Tower of Doom. They were both released on Steam/PS3/360 as Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara.

22_school03.jpg

Yay, more costumes...

Honestly, this one is ok. Looks like Kyosuke from Rival Schools.

It's the Capcom beatemup I was telling you about. Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara and Tower of Doom. They were both released on Steam/PS3/360 as Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara.

Just picked it up...why not. Civ VI is only $35 right now. I've been wanting USFIV but I might have to pick that up instead. Love Civ games.

Just picked it up...why not. Civ VI is only $35 right now. I've been wanting USFIV but I might have to pick that up instead. Love Civ games.

I'm thinking about it too. At least there's 4 players. Other than a couple of missing sounds, it's fine. I might look into USF4 as well.

edit: USF4 is not on sale? Oh, come on.

If you guys get USF4 on steam i'll reinstall, lmao.

@Swing dude my bad, my stick just isnt functioning at all. Ryu will be walking forward and then be crouching and then jumping and my inputs aren't coming out. The thing is a complete mess right now and I have no idea why.

@Swing dude my bad, my stick just isnt functioning at all. Ryu will be walking forward and then be crouching and then jumping and my inputs aren't coming out. The thing is a complete mess right now and I have no idea why.
It's cool, man. Heh I was wondering what all the jumping was about. I'm using a RAP4 and the worst issue it ever causes is the game wanting me to reconfirm the buttons for some dumb reason. I usually just unplug it and then put it back in and it fixes itself.

Probably make sense to get one of the fancier ones if you feel the need to replace yours though. I really like the way the Obsidian looks.

It's cool, man. Heh I was wondering what all the jumping was about. I'm using a RAP4 and the worst issue it ever causes is the game wanting me to reconfirm the buttons for some dumb reason. I usually just unplug it and then put it back in and it fixes itself.

Probably make sense to get one of the fancier ones if you feel the need to replace yours though. I really like the way the Obsidian looks.

I'm on my PS4 and its working fine. Not sure what the hell is going on. I have a RAP4 as well but its in storage.

Why did you stop playing SFV?

got tired of it :(

Can't say I blame him. I stopped for a while too and the people I know gave it up altogether. The game does feel more complete now so that's good.

GG, Gref. I know it's hard to have me tell you what to do in Mystara, then tell the other sherdoggers, lol.

Of course, you could just mash through it with infinite credits, but what's the fun in that?

From what I've heard people say about the game, I can understand them giving it up--especially if they've played a bunch of other fighting games. I'm still not using half the stuff I know to use in actual matches, so it gives me a lot of reasons to keep playing. I was pretty excited a few days ago because I punished a Gief for using empty Vtrigger to suck me in, and I did it with c.lp, c.lp, arrow into CA. I still lost, which sorta sucked, but that's the only time I've ever confirmed that in a match. I was also shimmying the hell out of some Rog, but I lost that one too.

My bad fellas. I didn't realize how active the threads were for this game.

Throwing you a sticky.

Back