STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Crimson was doing some funny looking animations with him last night. His wiff is pretty funny. He just stands there looking like he's going to bear hug something.

Eh, it does good damage, but not worth the risk if it only counters horizontal kicks IMO. We'll see how Snake or Itazan uses it.

Last edited:
About the same. Like in the beta, he has his old jumping headbutt back. I don't think we'll be seeing that kick counter much. It only works on horizontal kicks and I'd rather just use Gief's V-Skill.
As long as he isn't weaker, I'm happy

Did Alex or birdie get buffed?

I'm pretty sure Alex got a few buffs, but I believe Birdie got nerfed. Well his blowhorn did I think.

Alex's lk elbow is safe on block, 25 more health, and his standing mk is a bit faster. He'll probably still be low tier, but I'll take it + any other buffs.

Ed looks like a fruitcake, whats up with Capcoms character designers these days, its all circus freak show shit.

Ed looks like a fruitcake, whats up with Capcoms character designers these days, its all circus freak show shit.

Street Fighter has always been a game full of freakshows. Nothing new at all.

My stick got busted yesterday and had to do some fixing on it. Took it apart and found that my ball bearings were leaking on the circuit board. I was playing some games and then out of nowhere Ryu would start jumping all over the place lol. Not the best for ranked when you're grinding. Hopefully I fixed it.

Here's something interesting from /r/streetfighter:

With that one down, here are the SFV leaks! Season 2's remaining characters are Abigail, Menat, and Zeku.

A second cinematic story mode is happening. The base roster plus the Season 1 characters were prologues for the general cinematic story mode. Season 2 character's story modes for Akuma, Ed, and Kolin, which all take place after A Shadow Falls are prologues for the second cinematic story mode.

Ready for the biggest of bombshells? Super Street Fighter V is happening.

But it'll be a free update.

It won't make the base game useless either. It's really nothing more than an update. A glorified one, but an expansion none the less.

But what does SSFV contain? Lets run that down, shall we?

It adds: - Arcade Mode

• Extra Battle

• Some kind of PvE mode against the Illuminati

• Some expanding on the existing mechanics

• New Critical Arts
But it doesn't end there. SSFV brings with it a UI overhaul, and maybe more than that too.

You're probably curious of the characters too, huh? Those 6 will be Sagat, Sakura, Oro, C. Viper, Q, and Necro.

If you want a laugh, Street Fighter vet Alex Valle already leaked them "accidentally" (though it seems he just didn't care) on Twitter already. He never bothered deleting it either in case you don't believe me.

So there you have it. SSFV is a thing and will be announced likely by year's end at Capcom Cup's conclusion. Believe me. Don't. I don't care. But you would be wise to keep this all on record.

Rose's Apprentice & Guy's Master

Oh shit I heard it was Rose's teacher not apprentice. Interesting either way.

And now there's a big rumor of SSFV coming out:

With that one down, here are the SFV leaks! Season 2's remaining characters are Abigail, Menat, and Zeku.

A second cinematic story mode is happening. The base roster plus the Season 1 characters were prologues for the general cinematic story mode. Season 2 character's story modes for Akuma, Ed, and Kolin, which all take place after A Shadow Falls are prologues for the second cinematic story mode.

Ready for the biggest of bombshells? Super Street Fighter V is happening.

But it'll be a free update.

It won't make the base game useless either. It's really nothing more than an update. A glorified one, but an expansion none the less.

But what does SSFV contain? Lets run that down, shall we?

It adds:

• Arcade Mode

• Extra Battle

• Some kind of PvE mode against the Illuminati

• Some expanding on the existing mechanics

• New Critical Arts
But it doesn't end there. SSFV brings with it a UI overhaul, and maybe more than that too.

You're probably curious of the characters too, huh? Those 6 will be Sagat, Sakura, Oro, C. Viper, Q, and Necro.

If you want a laugh, Street Fighter vet Alex Valle already leaked them "accidentally" (though it seems he just didn't care) on Twitter already. He never bothered deleting it either in case you don't believe me.

So there you have it. SSFV is a thing and will be announced likely by year's end at Capcom Cup's conclusion. Believe me. Don't. I don't care. But you would be wise to keep this all on record.

Oh shit I heard it was Rose's teacher not apprentice. Interesting either way.

And now there's a big rumor of SSFV coming out:

Yea, I posted that earlier. I'll take this with a grain of salt though. I do believe a SSFV is happening. As many of the comments mentioned on reddit, this would make perfect business sense as it would actually be a 'new game'.

Yea, I posted that earlier. I'll take this with a grain of salt though. I do believe a SSFV is happening. As many of the comments mentioned on reddit, this would make perfect business sense as it would actually be a 'new game'.

It's the same rumor with just more info again and again it seems lol. And the worst part is that is all we have. We were suppose to get a new character every month. Now we're lucky if capcom drops info on a character once every 3 months.

It's the same rumor with just more info again and again it seems lol. And the worst part is that is all we have. We were suppose to get a new character every month. Now we're lucky if capcom drops info on a character once every 3 months.

That’s true, but I’ve come to let go of what Capcom says and just wait it out. At first, I was clamoring for new stuff and a little bummed they didn’t deliver as promised. But I’ve really just given up on the fact that they’ll meet their deadlines. I’m hoping that the reason why they’re taking so long is so they can just make sure everything is fine with the release. I’ve switched from it being a sprint for more content to a marathon. SFV is a marathon game and eventually it will mature into something special. That I have no doubt.

The most important things to me are:

1. Fix & Update the mechanics of the game (i.e. add defensive options, CC updates, V-Trigger updates, V-Reversal Updates)

2. Fix the Netcode

If they can work on those two, I’ll be a happy camper and then they can take as long as they want on the other things.

Anyone going to be on later?

I should have my Honey Dews finished by 5-5:30 if you're cool with that. Will be playing on my PC Handle unless it acts up again. I deleted it from Steam and re-installed. So hopefully I should be good to go.

I should have my Honey Dews finished by 5-5:30 if you're cool with that. Will be playing on my PC Handle unless it acts up again. I deleted it from Steam and re-installed. So hopefully I should be good to go.

Should be good. I'll be on Tekken 7 as well.

lol sill don't know if I'm going to get it. Need to decide if it's worth it for me. There is a hadouken in the game though!

Yeah, but I don't think this game has a tutorial mode and I believe every fighting game should. I'm reading some comments on reddit and they're talking about getting shitstomped online because either they're new or haven't played in years.

BTW, Hadokens can be sidestepped.

Yeah, but I don't think this game has a tutorial mode and I believe every fighting game should. I'm reading some comments on reddit and they're talking about getting shitstomped online because either they're new or haven't played in years.

BTW, Hadokens can be sidestepped.

Yea, I've been seeing that lately. Especially a couple of weeks back Angry Poongko got curb stomped when someone was side stepping him. Are these SF players commenting about how hard it is?

Back